+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how many of you got the visa who applied in may?

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Chandigarh, file being processed at Delhi VO.
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
If you have not received 'Acknowledgement Letter' stating your UCI number, it means that the Visa Office has still not opened your file.
Actual processing will only start after you have received you get your AL.

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
but many of friends got the visa without even getting the acknowledgement letter
Must have been paper applications.

aayush376

May 10, 2018
Must have been paper applications.
Hi I applied on 20th april under spp, offline, and because I don't have a surname in my passport, I am not able to link my application online , I have the email which my agent wrote in the visa form but I haven't received any acknowledgement from delhi visa office till now . Will I get a mail after the final decision ?

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
Hi I applied on 20th april under spp, offline, and because I don't have a surname in my passport, I am not able to link my application online , I have the email which my agent wrote in the visa form but I haven't received any acknowledgement from delhi visa office till now . Will I get a mail after the final decision ?
You can write Not Applicable or NA or N.A. in your Surname and try to link your application.
No, you will not receive a mail.....passport will be sent to the VAC and depending on your mode of delivery, you will get your passport.

aayush376

May 10, 2018
You can write Not Applicable or NA or N.A. in your Surname and try to link your application.
No, you will not receive a mail.....passport will be sent to the VAC and depending on your mode of delivery, you will get your passport.
My mode of delivery is pickup , how will I get to know that my application has been processed, I am so confused.
I have tried everything to link my application but nothing is working.

ZBS

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2018
My mode of delivery is pickup , how will I get to know that my application has been processed, I am so confused.
I have tried everything to link my application but nothing is working.
I wish I could help you but you must not share sensitive information.
As far as your passport is concerned, you will get a message update from VFS.

arya161

Jun 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application online on 8th May. Passed my medical around 19th-20th may and got an acknowledgement on 22nd may. No update after that. When will I get my visa? Any idea? I am worried...

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

I submitted my application online on 8th May. Passed my medical around 19th-20th may and got an acknowledgement on 22nd may. No update after that. When will I get my visa? Any idea? I am worried...
I guess u will get visa in day or two becoz few applicants of same date got visa on fridy

h_shahzaman

May 29, 2018
  1. I applied study permit (paper based) as on 07-May-2018 through VFS Dubai. Next day status was "application is under process" by abu dhabi embassy. On 21-May-2018, Status changed to "Decision made" but I haven't received any email from IRCC until now. Really worried & my life is on hold. I sent an email to embassy & and also submitted web based case specific enquiry but no response received yet. Please senior forum member help me by giving your feedback. Any applicant from UAE in May regarding study permit. Please comment your experiences. I checked my status on VFS website throughtracking number. Upfront medical submitted. My decision made very speedy. Is it a positive sign or not?