+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many July applicants received medical update today (16 December) ?

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Is this delay is normal while I do not need medical?
Quiet honestly I've noticed non-SDS to be faster than SDS for applicants who applied in India.

Thats why I wanted to know where you had applied from. Considering the timeline, I would say processing times differ country to country. I'm unsure for Japan tbh.

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
Quiet honestly I've noticed non-SDS to be faster than SDS for applicants who applied in India.

Thats why I wanted to know where you had applied from. Considering the timeline, I would say processing times differ country to country. I'm unsure for Japan tbh.
Thank you for your explanation. Yeah. I agree. I ordered GCMS note to find out the real situation. However, in this forum, I found some students from Japan waiting for a longer time. Also, there is a guy who git his PPR. There is no clue.

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Thank you for your explanation. Yeah. I agree. I ordered GCMS note to find out the real situation. However, in this forum, I found some students from Japan waiting for a longer time. Also, there is a guy who git his PPR. There is no clue.
No worries, for me the eligibility has still not started so ordering notes won't help. Also it takes around 30 days for the same to get generated and shared over to you.