+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many job duties should match---> seniors plzzzzz reply!!!!

rabb_di_raga

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All
As mentioned against the NOCs that if one performs all or some of those duties then he/she may apply under that particular category. My question is that atleast how many they mean by 'some'
are 4 duties out of 6 mentioned , sufficient?

Thanks

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabb_di_raga said:
waiting for ur valuable inputs
What I have observed from the previous posts by seniors your 70% job duties should match with one's provided in that particular NOC.

Regards

agoldenapple

Apr 28, 2010
It depends, i don't think there is some %age involved. You can match your duties that you are currently responsible for again the NOC of CIC.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabb_di_raga said:
Dear All
As mentioned against the NOCs that if one performs all or some of those duties then he/she may apply under that particular category. My question is that atleast how many they mean by 'some'
are 4 duties out of 6 mentioned , sufficient?

Thanks
75 % of duties should match

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
75 % of duties should match
Hi Rocky

75% of the list should match with the PA's job duties or its the other way round. 75% of PA's job duties should match the NOC list.

Thanks

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
But what should we do if no job description is available at official NOC website then how can we match job duties.no job description is available for my NOC what should I do and how can I match my job duties please help my NOC is 2171 (COmputer systems analyst) I got my approval from CIC in June and now ready to send my documents but confused on this problem kindly advise .