+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many EE Applicants applied under New TR to PR pathway program?

a840722000

May 6, 2021
Out of curiosity, I want to see how many EE applicants (have AOR) applied PR again under the new Pathway program? I was intended to do it since it might process faster? Nevertheless, my immigration consultant talked me out of that said there’s no need to waste another $1050, and it might piss IRCC off as well?????? I’m wondering how many people actually did this? :p:p

PaulAbhik23121989

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
I thought about really well but then I was like, I would rather take my time to gather all my documents and to apply PR under EE.
Didn't want to rush into. Lot of my friends applied under TR to PR pathway and they felt it like a crash course :p
There could be lot of rejection if the IRCC officers finds out the documents either invalid or not uploaded properly or missing documents. There's no refund.

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
If they are not stupid, they will not apply for new Pathway since they already got AOR from EE. It's just a waste of money.
Also, the application will come to an order first come first serve. The officer will not process both applications simultaneously.

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
If they are not stupid, they will not apply for new Pathway since they already got AOR from EE. It's just a waste of money.
Also, the application will come to an order first come first serve. The officer will not process both applications simultaneously.
U sure about that?? Heard that there is a totally different immigration committee for this new program..so they won't know..I mean its like fsw vs pnp or cec vs pn..I didn't apply for this new program..I wanted too..

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Don't just throw things out here before providing a source for your information. I have consulted with multiple lawyers who stated that the applications will be processed simultaneously as they are completely different programs.

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Don't just throw things out here before providing a source for your information. I have consulted with multiple lawyers who stated that the applications will be processed simultaneously as they are completely different programs.
So we will see about it. But what's the point of having AOR for CEC and still want to steal spots of ppl who cant qualify for CEC ?
It just shows the selfishness

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
So we will see about it. But what's the point of having AOR for CEC and still want to steal spots of ppl who cant qualify for CEC ?
It just shows the selfishness
I totally agree with that and I am sure that a good chunk of the TR to PR spots have been taken by those people.

Bluewater123

May 10, 2021
can we applied under international graduate stream and essential worker stream bcz I'm bit worried about my int. graduate stream application as I did some mistake so just to be sure can I applied both stream? i have not found any information on government site?