+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many days to submit passport after PPR?

captain74

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Hi

Can someone please advise as to how many days are allowed to a person to submit the passport from the day PPR is received?

Also, is it easier and quicker to take the passport physically to the local CHC (London in my case) and also then collect it physically?

Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
1. The PPR letter would advise u on that. Usually they provide 45, or 60, or 90 days to submit the Pps. The requirement would be mentioned in that letter.

2. Yes, with CHC-London we can submit our pps 'in person' (again that PPR letter would describe the procedure). They take 2 weeks to process the visa/s & we can collect the Pps (with stamped visa/s) on the alterate Thursday, 'in person'.

3. We get a 'receipt' when we deposit our Pps@the CHC (Grosvenor House address). That receipt 'in original' is required to collect the stamped pps (anyone can collect it -- provided s/he has that 'original receipt' & a written 'authorization' from the PA).

Good Luck!

Qorax

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008
Med's Request
01 July 2010
Med's Done....
14 July 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 DEC 2010
VISA ISSUED...
17 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaa Allah
Do you have any idea if there is an urgent request for passport stamping if they are submitted in person? and can I send my passport seperate then the rest of my family's passports, or do I have to send them all at the same time?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sihs said:
Do you have any idea if there is an urgent request for passport stamping if they are submitted in person? and can I send my passport seperate then the rest of my family's passports, or do I have to send them all at the same time?
1. Regrets - No such provision is available (Urgent Stamping).
2. All pps (of one family unit) should go together.

Qorax

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008
Med's Request
01 July 2010
Med's Done....
14 July 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 DEC 2010
VISA ISSUED...
17 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaa Allah
Thanks Qorax for your prompt reply, its just that my husband is the principal applicant, and I work as a cabin crew so I cant leave my passport for more then 5-7 days. Any solution please let me know. regards,