+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many days it takes to get PCC from Dubai(UAE)...

Kaur12

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
How many days it takes to get PCC from Dubai(UAE)... I am living in India right now

Thanks!

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Kaur12 said:
How many days it takes to get PCC from Dubai(UAE)... I am living in India right now

Thanks!
As far as I know, PCC from Dubai has to come from one of the police stations. If you know someone in Dubai, they can help speed things up and you may be able to get it quicker.

Reference: Buddy of mine did the same.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ask you friends or someone you know in Dubai do it for you..general 3 days as my experience but make sure you have to complete all documents require

mastercoks

Feb 15, 2014
It took mine 3 days, I asked a friend to submit my authenticated finger print form and to my surprise they didnt event take it since I have already taken a previous PCC when I was still in Dubai for my Work permit aplication few years back now I applied for it for PR the entire process took me almost a month submitting it back and forth just to know I could have done it in just 3days well it might depends on the situation.

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
My experience is bitter with Sharjah Police..
I have stayed in UAE for close to 6 years . I complied with all the requirement per embassy in ottawa and sent to a friend for pcc from sharjah. Shj police department is asking for getting it done from Foreign Ministry in UAE.
I am utterly confused when i called the embassy in Ottawa again and they also say Shj Police should issue and they don't have any idea about this.
I am in a fix now.
Can anyone help?