+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many day its takes to Deliver New PR Card

ammenla

Jun 2, 2014
Hi,

I have landed on Canada on January 23rd, 2016 for one week to activate my PR card and I have returned back to India. I gave my friend address in Canada for PR card to be delivered at. I received a mail saying that the PR card cannot be issued as photos submitted at the time of entry in the airport doesn't match with the specification and requested me to send latest photos with new specification. I sent them in first week of April and did not hear anything from CIC.

Can you please let me know how much time does they take to issue PR card? will they deliver it to the address given at the time of entry? Once I receive my PR I am planning to move to CA. IS there any telephone number or website to reach out to them to know the status of my PR card?

Please share your experience on this.

Regards,
Chandu

ammenla

Jun 2, 2014
ammenla said:
Hi,

I have landed on Canada on January 23rd, 2016 for one week to activate my PR card and I have returned back to India. I gave my friend address in Canada for PR card to be delivered at. I received a mail saying that the PR card cannot be issued as photos submitted at the time of entry in the airport doesn't match with the specification and requested me to send latest photos with new specification. I sent them in first week of April and did not hear anything from CIC.

Can you please let me know how much time does they take to issue PR card? will they deliver it to the address given at the time of entry? Once I receive my PR I am planning to move to CA. IS there any telephone number or website to reach out to them to know the status of my PR card?

Regards,
Chandu

Chinna_FSW

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application Package
File Transfer...
10-12-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
12-03-2015 (SLU : 09-02-2015)
Med's Done....
26-03-2015 (TLU : 09-04-2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM : 08-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
22-01-2016
Hi,

Go through the below link. Answer to all your queries are available.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/waiting-for-pr-card-after-landing-add-your-case-here-t162351.0.html

Cheers !!

ammenla said:
Hi,

Regards,
Chandu