+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many additional points can I get through PNP?

yogibear

Mar 13, 2014
Hi,
Our CRS is coming to 283 . how many points can I get if I try PNP.
Can I still get eligible.
Previously I had been suggested to apply through PNP (SINP). I just wanted to know if I created SINP along with Express Entry Profile, how much fees I will have to pay towards SINP ?
How many additional points do I get if I apply for SINP?

Thanks

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Hi,
Our CRS is coming to 283 . how many points can I get if I try PNP.
Can I still get eligible.
Previously I had been suggested to apply through PNP (SINP). I just wanted to know if I created SINP along with Express Entry Profile, how much fees I will have to pay towards SINP ?
How many additional points do I get if I apply for SINP?

Thanks
Once you successfully gets nominated by a PNP then you get an additional 600 points more than what you already have. Therefore in your case you would get 883 in total. This would nearly guarantee that you would be selected in the round after you accept the PNP 600 points based on current CRS scores in the draws.

Last edited:

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
How can I get PNP points successfully? Please help...
Thanks
I would advise you to read up on the different PNP and see if you qualify for any. If you qualify for multiple then you need to decide which location you would prefer to reside.

This forum have a plethora of information so use it to your advantage. Most programs require a job offer but not all which is why I suggest that you read up about the many programs. You can also choose to go the route of paying someone if you believe that you cannot do all the required research. However, Canadian PNP is not too difficult as I believe that they are designed with the "layperson" in mind.

Best of luck.