+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will you receive the pr card after CIC says it's mailed to you?

littleelsa

Mar 17, 2020
The online application status shows that the pr card is approved and mailed but it also said it can take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
Can anyone share your timeline between PR card approval/mailed and PR card arriving?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
The online application status shows that the pr card is approved and mailed but it also said it can take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
Can anyone share your timeline between PR card approval/mailed and PR card arriving?
All depends where you live etc. Lately some of my friends got it within 4 days of the message on the account.

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
I have a same question bud.
Mine was sent to me in Vancouver on Nov 18 according to the cic application system. Still not in my hand yet. So, it has been a month.

littleelsa

Mar 17, 2020
I have a same question bud.
Mine was sent to me in Vancouver on Nov 18 according to the cic application system. Still not in my hand yet. So, it has been a month.
BTW, do you know which office was your application being processed? Mine looks like Nova Scotia. I saw someone else whose card was mailed on the 13th received the card yesterday or today but they are using the office near Toronto.

@FrenchieN

Jan 17, 2022
My tracker says that my renewed PR card was mailed on December 24th, almost a month now, and still no card received. Anyone got any updates?

@FrenchieN

Jan 17, 2022
Yes but it was before it was mailed. It was already updated on the tracker by the time they mailed it. Contacted my old address, and my old landlord said that he didn't receive any mails for me.