+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

Akshat patel

Feb 18, 2022
i have applied in conestoga college on 3 jan 2022 and got portal access on 15 feb but havenot received any decision yet.

Is there any Whatsapp group for Sept 2022 Conestoga college?

DISDAT

Oct 28, 2021
Hey guys, I applied for Conestoga, Sep 2022 intake on Jan 24th, Got access porter on Jan 28th and still no decision. Any idea on when I can get a decision? Thanks in advance

Stacy12

Apr 9, 2022
I want to apply for Conestoga Jan 2023 intake for GBM but the program status is waitlisted. has anyone faced this issue? Will the portal open?

Apr 5, 2022
I want to apply for Conestoga Jan 2023 intake for GBM but the program status is waitlisted. has anyone faced this issue? Will the portal open?
I believe they put on the wiating list for now because they're still dealing with the september intake. My consultant told me they have a huge volume of applications to review and the waiting list is automatic.

Stacy12

Apr 9, 2022
I believe they put on the wiating list for now because they're still dealing with the september intake. My consultant told me they have a huge volume of applications to review and the waiting list is automatic.
oh, okay. That makes sense but it is still strange because the last time I checked it said “upcoming” so yeah. I have also seen a pattern that the application process for Conestoga usually starts in July for Jan intake

Stacy12

Apr 9, 2022
Is there anyone who is planning to apply to Conestoga, Cambrian and Centennial for Jan 2023 intake? Any idea when will there application process start?

abomojoade

May 12, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I applied to Conestoga College in April 5th and was told to upload scratch card which I did and resubmitted 11th of april for Jan'2024 intake and till now my status still showing "No Decision".

I mailed the international admission team and I recieved this mail from them two hours later.....

Thank you for your email.

The application has been received and is in queue with our Credential Assessment team.

Please everyone,what does this means.Thanks

Reactions: Dm5742