+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

uncrownedking

Jul 26, 2020
How much time does conestoga college take to issue a offer letter for jan 2021 intake.
Currently, We cannot assume on the basis of past records but there is highly possiblility that due to less staffs over there , there were primarily focusing on Sept 2020 intake students. Thus, We can start expecting offer letter after 20th August. BTW, When did you apply and for which course?

Jul 24, 2019
Currently, We cannot assume on the basis of past records but there is highly possiblility that due to less staffs over there , there were primarily focusing on Sept 2020 intake students. Thus, We can start expecting offer letter after 20th August. BTW, When did you apply and for which course?
Applied on 20 july for business administration in management

Reactions: uncrownedking

uncrownedking

Jul 26, 2020
No I didn't receive any mail. Can you plzz tell me what is written in the mail and when did you apply and for which course.
I applied on 24th July for Structural detailing and management. The mail provided me an application ID to check the status of my application process at aforementioned cited website. I hope it would be delivered to you within no extra time. Keep updating !!

Ali01

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone got offer letter for January 2021 intake for post graduate certificate program from conestoga?