+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long will it take to receive acceptance letter from conestoga college?

Ajay77277

Sep 7, 2019
I applied to conestoga college last month..I didn’t received any letter from college.how long it will take to get acceptance from conestoga.i applied for jan-2020 intake..

RYesh

Sep 12, 2019
Which intake you applied ?
Hi my name is yeshwanth from South India
I have applied to Conestoga college on 13th August 2019 for Jan 2020 intake for applied manufacturing management and design integration in Guelph campus
My application status is still under review
My cgpa is 64.3 btech mechanical
10th = 84 CBSE
12th = 86.5 SSC
IELTS = L-8,R-6.5,W-6.5,S-6 OVERALL= 7
can anyone tell me will I get letter of acceptance from Conestoga?
And I also got LOA from lambton college for quality engineering Management with co-up the deadline for payment of first sem fee is 27th September I hardly have 12 days left to make the payment what should I decide, shall I pay the payment to lambton or wait for my LoA from Conestoga please reply soon

gibi22

Nov 5, 2019
Hi. I have applied in Conestoga college for pg diploma in hospital administration on Oct 16 , for May intake.. how long will it take to get an acceptance letter ?

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
Conditional acceptable(review in process) what does it mean plz tell me
This is only my opinion: my view is the office has taken a quick look (for want of a better expression) and you have been conditionally accepted. But final approval is dependant on them not finding something like an obscure grade or incident that would cancel the acceptance. This almost never happens if you have been conditionally approved prior. I think you are accepted; like I say this is just an opinion.

RYesh

Sep 12, 2019
Hi. I have applied in Conestoga college for pg diploma in hospital administration on Oct 16 , for May intake.. how long will it take to get an acceptance letter ?
For connestoga college it takes 7-8 days to receive an offer letter, but if you don't receive the acceptance letter that means the seats are full , so it means if someone who got the letter of acceptance rejects the offer , then you can fill in the spot so it means you can wait have patience and how for the best I wish you good luck .... between I got my letter of acceptance in connestoga college this may intake 2020 if anyone wants to talk to me please ping me to 9550477937

Reactions: gibi22

BK9797

Nov 24, 2019
For connestoga college it takes 7-8 days to receive an offer letter, but if you don't receive the acceptance letter that means the seats are full , so it means if someone who got the letter of acceptance rejects the offer , then you can fill in the spot so it means you can wait have patience and how for the best I wish you good luck .... between I got my letter of acceptance in connestoga college this may intake 2020 if anyone wants to talk to me please ping me to 9550477937
hi, i am willing to apply for September 2020 intake. The course is food processing technician. they said that the application will begin in mid january 2020. So for any other college which is accepting applications now, should i apply in them or wait till january for all the applications? what will happen if i got offer letter from any other college in december? will it require to pay the fees within few days?

RYesh

Sep 12, 2019
hi, i am willing to apply for September 2020 intake. The course is food processing technician. they said that the application will begin in mid january 2020. So for any other college which is accepting applications now, should i apply in them or wait till january for all the applications? what will happen if i got offer letter from any other college in december? will it require to pay the fees within few days?

Yes you can apply to other college's , don't wait if you wait others will grab the opportunity, try to apply at least 4-5 university or colleges as far as I know for sep 2020 the admission process has started check with the consultancies near your home and start applying. Contact me if you need any help 9550477937

Monsh2

Feb 28, 2020
Anyone applied for admission /received LOA for program ITBA (Information Technology Business Analysis) at Conestoga college for September 2020 Intake?
I have applied to that program and awaiting LOA.

Last edited: