+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long Uni takes after sending the documents for admission PLEAS HELP

Jana81

Aug 26, 2011
I applied for Masters in education in Saskatchwan how long they will take? I want to go there with my husband and currently studying in UK, what are the chances of visa? please hellllpppppppppp

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear it depends upon university and normally takes 2 to 3 months .....and if u are lucky u can get it soon also ......

Jana81

Aug 26, 2011
I read others comments and worried that with spouse chances are less? is it like that
thanks for reply

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jana81 said:
I read others comments and worried that with spouse chances are less? is it like that
thanks for reply
Most likely but in a different way which may affect partner chance for Open Work Permit.

As its evident when we have many instances where partner refused for Open Work Permit on the basis of Spouse Study Permit. Earlier they used to grant it easily.

well, no harm in trying for the same.

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am applying for the same for jan 2012 intake. i am also concerned now that will my spouse get the work permit or not. pls keep in touch and maybe we can help each other with info. my email is azfars@gmail.com

Jana81

Aug 26, 2011
soi76, did you recieve LOA or waiting like me. please keep in touch as we are applying for same uni same course . where are you from?

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah i know. I am waiting too. But I have just applied a few days back so am not expecting a response till oct mid. when did u apply?
I am from Karachi.
have u applied to any other uni too?