+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long to wait for visa?

destiny

Jun 2, 2008
mecajel said:
After medical received update in e-cas, how long does it usually take for visa to receive?
Hi Mecajel,

According to a message that I have read, maybe 1 to 2 months. The same thing happened to me after my medical.

destiny

Jun 2, 2008
mecajel said:
After medical received update in e-cas, how long does it usually take for visa to receive?
Hi Mecajel,

May I ask you of the things my husband has to bring during medical? I know that he should bring the filled out appendix form. Anymore other than this? After medical, will the DMP give him a signed copy of a document proving he undergone medical? Which DMP your husband had his?
Thanks,

destiny

ThirstyDeer

Star Member
Feb 10, 2008
The items needed for the medical appointment should've been told to you by the secretary who booked the appointment with you, but it is also printed in the application guide. I don't have it handy at the moment so I can't tell you, but yeah you definitely need to bring the form 1017, and a certain number of photos with you.

At the end of the medical exam, the DMP will give you copy 2 of the form to attach to your application. The exam results will be sent directly to CIC.

mecajel

Oct 30, 2007
My husband was given a receipt after the medical, other things I don't know, just bring the neccesary stuff like valid id's, picture that they are asking and the form.....

destiny

Jun 2, 2008
mecajel said:
My husband was given a receipt after the medical, other things I don't know, just bring the neccesary stuff like valid id's, picture that they are asking and the form.....
Thank you so much for this. Take care.

LCS

May 5, 2005
On trackitt.com I have seen timeframes of 3, 4 and 5 weeks that seem to be normal. We have now been waiting 10 weeks on the Lima Peru Embassy to do the final evaluation on our case. I have sent two email requests to ask what the delay is. If I don't get answer by tomorrow I am writing to my MP's office to get them involved for a second time with this. This delay in dealing with the Cdn Embassy in Lima Peru is getting BEYOND ridiculous for my FAMILY CLASS SPOUSE application.