+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long the application in queue takes?

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Hi,

I have also submitted my online application on 7th Sep and it just got updated today :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (not changed)

BTW processing time from KSA is 13 days for TRV.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hi,

I have also submitted my online application on 7th Sep and it just got updated today :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (not changed)

BTW processing time from KSA is 13 days for TRV.
Online processing time is only average and not exact. Hope you will receive your TRV soon.

rajeshkande2146

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
How long it usually takes to get an answer when your application is in queue to be reviewed by an migration officer?
What does that means?
I applied for a Visitor Visa. Processing time is 17 days and it's taking over 23 days already. Sent them an e-mail and they answered that my application is in the queue. But does that means it's closer to get an answer?
Bro

can you send me email id ..even i want to send email to find out update coz i am unable to link my paper based applicaiton online

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
It's in Sydney and they also said: Kindly note that processing times indicated are an estimate only and during peak periods (now) processing times may be lengthier than those advertised.

But if it's in the queue that means it's very close to getting an answer or it still may take several weeks?
Did your application got approved or any further updates on your application?

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
Today my application was refused.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

@Bryanna Can you please advise how can i respond to the above concerns? any advise?

Last edited:

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Today my application was refused.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

@Bryanna Can you please advise how can i respond to the above concerns? any advise?
Did you apply for TRV? If yes you need to proof strong ties to your home country like good job, property, family etc.. and need to mention in your application a plan for your trip.

zeeshan_005

Aug 6, 2018
Saudi Arabia
What is your purpose of visit?
And what ties you have to your home country?
Please note most of people who stay that they are just coming to see Canada ,and they don't have strong ties to their home country, they almost always get denied
Actually my parent just got TRV so i told them i will accompany them to give travelling assistance to my elderly parents and also meet my brother and his family.
I stay in KSA and i have property in my home country.

Hakim Mbarki

Jun 5, 2019
Same Answer I received from Abu Dhabi office, that my application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer, and my review of eligibility started 2 months back. I applied on 11June 2018 for a Job offer Work Permit and my review of eligibility started on 11 July. On 6th of August 2018 I received an e-mail from embassy after sending an inquiry that my file is in queue to be reviewed by an officer.
Hi there
I want to share my status as well with you hope we can help each others with such informations
I applied from Abu dhabi as well for work permit in 3rd of oct 2018 and i did interview with Canadian embassy in Abu dhabi in 22nd January,2019 .Since that time till now there is no updates regarding my visa.i sent them 2 enquiries and the same answer(your application is in queue and waiting for review by an officer)
Do you have any updates regarding your application.?