+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long takes WES evaluation (World Education Services)

YASOCANADA

Apr 30, 2018
Hi everyone. I’m posting here for the first time since I’m having a doubt regarding the WES. I was asked for a provisional certificate which I have already provided them again. Could someone please tell me how long will it take now to get my eca report?
U didnt complete your degreee ah

jabeshraja

Mar 15, 2018
Yes bro. I have BE (4 Year), ME (2 Years). then 2.5 years experience.. Whether it is easy to get CLB 9 bro .. Guide me to achieve 9 in IELTS bro
That clb 9 is listening 8, speaking 7, reading 7, writing 7. This is get you ITA 90%. That's in your hand to prepare, go for some classes that is very good near your place.

YASOCANADA

Apr 30, 2018
Hi Friends,
I need one info. Whether any diploma degree holder have applied for WES. whether we want to get sign from college principal before applying for sealed transcripts.

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have an Integrated Master’s degree in Marine Engineering with 302 credits from my course of study and additional 15 credits from my State exam and Master thesis. WES recieved my documents on June 25th and my status was suddenly changed to “Evaluation in progress”.
Is there anyone here to have applied to WES with an integrated Master’s of at least 5 full years, I’m a little concerned about my report, whether they will recognize my institution and equivalent it to Canadian Master’s.

mppreethi87

May 28, 2018
I have following qualification from two different UGC, AICTE, NAAC, BED certified universities in India -
  • Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Engineering (4 years) from Mumbai University - On campus mode
  • Graduate diploma in Software Testing (6 months) from IGNOU - Correspondence/online mode

I wanted to know with above mentioned qualification which of the following options I'm allowed to opt for express entry profile -
  1. Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer - 120 points
  2. Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer - 128 points

Note:
Please note that I have two qualifications i.e. one Bachelors degree (4 years) and one graduate diploma (6 months). So has anyone got their 6 month duration course validated from WES?
Hi,

Was your diploma from IGNOU get a positive assessment from WES? Please let me know

DocDpk

Oct 24, 2019
*Update

August 19 - Delivered WES
Sep 19 - 20 Business days
Sep 28 - Received Results online
Oct 8 - Received results by mail (North India)
I think you skipped some steps like when did they completed review and after how many days of that u got the online result

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
I have a master degree from Bangladesh but my WES report assess 3 years bachelor degree.
As per SINP point for education a Master or Doctor degree 23 point and 3 Years bachelor degree 20 point .
1.now my ask indeed SINP which degree point count local master 23 or WES report for 3 yrs bachelor 20 ?
2. can I modify my WES report from bachelor to masters?
or
3. Send to WES my MBA degree certificate for additional newly assess and give me masters equivalent
Thanks

Jul 14, 2020
hello everyone ....
my question is that will campbell cohen law to provide me services to get documents evaluated from WES after contract signing or I have to do it by myself before contract signing? please answer

regards
mujtaba

malekiki

Mar 6, 2023
Hello everyuone,
I am master in the field od electrical engineering. My question is how long takes the procedure from submitting the documents to WES to receiving the final eveluation document ? And how much it costs?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hello everyuone,
I am master in the field od electrical engineering. My question is how long takes the procedure from submitting the documents to WES to receiving the final eveluation document ? And how much it costs?
It'll cost around $300, don't remember the exact amount.

It usually takes less than a week to get the evaluation document after they receive all the documents.