+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long takes WES evaluation (World Education Services)

malekiki

Mar 6, 2023
It'll cost around $300, don't remember the exact amount.

It usually takes less than a week to get the evaluation document after they receive all the documents.
If I want to apply for Permanent Residence for Canada (Express Entry Program) which documents I need to provide to WES?
Is it enough only my Sertificate for completed master's studies and diploma, or is a description of the study program also required?
Is it necessary to send two copies of the documentation, one from my side and one from the faculty?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
If I want to apply for Permanent Residence for Canada (Express Entry Program) which documents I need to provide to WES?
Is it enough only my Sertificate for completed master's studies and diploma, or is a description of the study program also required?
Is it necessary to send two copies of the documentation, one from my side and one from the faculty?
You first have to create a profile and pay the fee. It'll ask you what is the ECA for, being permanent residence one of the options. Obviously you should choose that one. Then you pay the fees and you'll get a reference code.

After that, it'll let you know which documents you have to submit. Normally it's the diploma and the transcripts. If they're not in English or French, you should translate them.

Now, the tricky part is that they have to be sent to WES by your institution, not by you. You can talk to your university and ask them to send these documents by mail straight to WES along with your reference code. When I reached my university for this, they said they had worked with WES before and they could send it electronically, which they did. I got the confirmation from WES a few days later.

Reactions: Taran D

malekiki

Mar 6, 2023
You first have to create a profile and pay the fee. It'll ask you what is the ECA for, being permanent residence one of the options. Obviously you should choose that one. Then you pay the fees and you'll get a reference code.

After that, it'll let you know which documents you have to submit. Normally it's the diploma and the transcripts. If they're not in English or French, you should translate them.

Now, the tricky part is that they have to be sent to WES by your institution, not by you. You can talk to your university and ask them to send these documents by mail straight to WES along with your reference code. When I reached my university for this, they said they had worked with WES before and they could send it electronically, which they did. I got the confirmation from WES a few days later.
Thank you very much for your answer :)

Reactions: andrews17