+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Abhi1026

Aug 5, 2023
I am waiting since May 10 still have not got any reply. Already been more than 2 months and no credentials :( , I hope you get yours soon.
Hey did you recieve your credentials? I received portal confirmation email on 24th july and replied with all the details but did not recieved credentials email yet . VO Montreal

Mandydeep

Jul 25, 2023
I am still waiting from 13th July... Everyone else has got their credentials who got first email on 13th Juyl... :(
Pta nahi kya chal rha hai....

SK94

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Has anyone here travelled while waiting for PR?
What happens if you receive the first email and you’re out of the country?

AS_Canada

Aug 4, 2023
I received portal 1 email on July 13, 2023 and replied on the same day with all the required information.

Received portal 2 email yesterday (August 3, 2023) and submitted photograph and Canada address on the same day.

I suppose, now a days, it takes around 3 weeks for the portal 2 email.

I am currently waiting for eCoPR. I will keep everyone posted on the latest update on my profile.

Thank you!
Update: Received e-CoPR today.
VO: Montreal
Waiting for PR card.

Reactions: Mandydeep

AS_Canada

Aug 4, 2023
I called them today and they said processing time is 5 months now.
Well I think it all depends upon VO and case officer. No one can predict the exact timelines.
There are people who got the portal 2 email with a week and then there are those who waited for 4 to 5 weeks.
Also, few candidates received the eCoPR within 1-3 days after submitting the photo and Canadian address on the portal and others received the same after a month.

Moreover, I think the representative can only let you know the generic processing time and they may only have additional information other than already available on the tracker.

Having said that, this is just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt or feel free to totally disagree with whatever I said.

Mandydeep

Jul 25, 2023
Hi Mandydeep,

I suppose most of us who received portal 1 email on 13th July have either already received portal 2 email or eCOPR.

Did you try to reach IRCC? What is your VO?
Yes sent multiple emails and called IRCC multiple time. They are saying just wait.
I have raised webform also.. No output yet