+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long takes to get a credential id of PR portal after you're approved for PR?

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
That is nonsense. Nothing gets delayed. The things that require informing them after the 1st email are all listed in the attached PDF document. Travel is not one of that. But it does not hurt to inform them that the most recent re-entry into Canada has changed. It certainly won't delay the application or further processing.
It depends on your information you send to IRCC , nothing else.

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
I am guessing the VO for your application is Montreal. Please, how long did it take for you to receive the credentials after you replied to their email with your name, email, etc? Thanks.
Yes, VO : Montreal
Portal 1 : 4 August
Portal 2 : 29 August (25 days)
Ecopr : Waiting (10 days gone)
Pr card : waiting.

Reactions: teodinho

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Got an email not too long ago that my case has been created. So I am now able to access this link : https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en, and login.

Email requesting that PA reply with details about them: August 28th.
Email asking PA to login: September 12th.

V.O: Montreal

Can we use same photo from the application, on the confirmation portal, since it is less than 12 months?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shabanoo

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Got an email not too long ago that my case has been created. So I am now able to access this link : https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en, and login.

Email requesting that PA reply with details about them: August 28th.
Email asking PA to login: September 12th.

V.O: Montreal

Can we use same photo from the application, on the confirmation portal, since it is less than 12 months?
Yes you can

Reactions: teodinho