+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long take to receive AOR from CHC, Islamabad

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear All,
Greeting! I would be wonder if someone tell me about how long usually takes to receive AOR from CHC Islamabad, I have sent my application to CHC Islamabad last month, but have not received any resoponse yet.shall I contact the embassy or wait more.
any response or feedback are appreciated.
Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hamid22 said:
Dear All,
Greeting! I would be wonder if someone tell me about how long usually takes to receive AOR from CHC Islamabad, I have sent my application to CHC Islamabad last month, but have not received any resoponse yet.shall I contact the embassy or wait more.
any response or feedback are appreciated.
Thanks,
3/4 months.

PMM

Kash

Dec 6, 2007
Hi,

I have a few friends and acquiescences who applied through CHC Islamabad. Some of them got their AOR in 15 days time and some in two months. But if you don't get any news from CHC Islamabad within four months of sending application to them, then you must call them up and confirm if they have even received your application. Remember they are dealing with a huge of volume of immigration applications and there is always a possibility of some applications getting lost or misplaced.

Cheers!

Kash

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
You should also check your courier service and get the acknowledgement receipt. You can get the name of person who received your documents with date, day and even time. Giving reference of that record you can contact through e-mail to the High Commission for AOR. Probably you will get the AOR with in two months period.