Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
MPNP Online status messages are as follows:

Received – Demande reçue

The MPNP Online application you submitted has been successfully received and is in pre-assessment, the stage at which we ensure all information has been accurately entered and supporting documents are legible and verifiable.
Information Requested – Information supplémentaire requise

The MPNP is waiting for information to address an issue preventing further progress; this could be related to any aspect of your application and may involve a request directed to applicant, supporter or another party such as your past employer or school.
Assessment Pending – Dans l’attente d’évaluation

Your application is awaiting review by MPNP program officers.
Assessment in Process – Évaluation en cours

Application is being reviewed.
No Assessment Required – Demande retirée

Applicant has withdrawn his/her application.
Not Accepted for Assessment – Pas acceptée aux fins d’évaluation

MPNP has determined application is ineligible, incomplete or otherwise not acceptable.
Assessment Complete – Évaluation finalisée

MPNP program officers have completed their reviews; correspondence is being sent to inform applicant of the result of our assessment of your application.
Request for Review in process – Révision de la décision en cours

This message pertains to refused applications for which the applicant has formally requested an RFR – Request for Review.

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
Re: How long might it take for a MPNP AOR

Gagan3466 said:
Hello friends,
All the best to you all for your applications. May god you all get PR soon.

My question to you people is, my file received at CIC nova scotia on 15 jan 2015. I have to wait for 5 months for AOR, what if my file is incomplete when i will get my appliaction back?do you people have any idea about after how much time they send incomplete files. Its been 72 days i have filed in my case if it would be incomplete, it would have received by me so far or not?As i am single applicant in my file , will it would be a difference in my AOR than others? And important thing what is the email id from which they send AOR , we can save that in our addressbook so it wouldnt go in spam or junk.
Thanks in advance friends
God bless you all.
Unfortunately if your file is not complete you may not know until June (around the same time you would have got an AOR if it is complete). Basically right now your application is sitting in a pile and has not really been looked at. So they won't know if your application is complete until they look at and they will either send you the AOR or send it back to you as incomplete.

This is the worst thing for people waiting for AOR right now because if your application isn't complete it will be too late to correct the mistake by just adding one thing. By the time we would know most people's PNP certificate would be expired. At least in the past people would know within a month or two if they were missing something and usually had time to fix the mistake and resubmit their application.

Reactions: Moyo4

Gagan3466

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-11-2013
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-07-2015
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2015
LANDED..........
Na

Mbgirlfriend said:
Unfortunately if your file is not complete you may not know until June (around the same time you would have got an AOR if it is complete). Basically right now your application is sitting in a pile and has not really been looked at. So they won't know if your application is complete until they look at and they will either send you the AOR or send it back to you as incomplete.

This is the worst thing for people waiting for AOR right now because if your application isn't complete it will be too late to correct the mistake by just adding one thing. By the time we would know most people's PNP certificate would be expired. At least in the past people would know within a month or two if they were missing something and usually had time to fix the mistake and resubmit their application.
[/quote
If LOA expired than they will not look on my file afterwords? I mean if it is incomplete. This is the big issur we shoulf contact cic for this.

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016

Gagan3466 said:
If LOA expired than they will not look on my file afterwords? I mean if it is incomplete. This is the big issur we shoulf contact cic for this.
If your application is complete when they look at it and they received (they would have staped a date on your application the day they got it) it before you LOA then you will be fine. If your application is not complete and when they send it back to you your LOA is expired when you get it back then you will not be able to resubmit with that LOA. Basically when they send it back to you its and you have to resubmit its like sending a whole new package.

I am hoping that CIC is taking this time line into consideration and instead of sending applications back as incomplete maybe they will just send a request to you for the missing documentation.

Gagan3466

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-11-2013
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-07-2015
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2015
LANDED..........
Na

Mbgirlfriend said:
If your application is complete when they look at it and they received (they would have staped a date on your application the day they got it) it before you LOA then you will be fine. If your application is not complete and when they send it back to you your LOA is expired when you get it back then you will not be able to resubmit with that LOA. Basically when they send it back to you its and you have to resubmit its like sending a whole new package.

I am hoping that CIC is taking this time line into consideration and instead of sending applications back as incomplete maybe they will just send a request to you for the missing documentation.

Hello mbgf
I read on cic website that applications received after 1 jan 2015 will be assess under express entry in six months or less. What is that?

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016

Gagan3466 said:
Hello mbgf
I read on cic website that applications received after 1 jan 2015 will be assess under express entry in six months or less. What is that?
The statement you are talking about is the one below. I know it is a bit unclear if they are only talking about Express Entry or if they are talking about all Economic Class applications. The reason its unclear is because they make two separate statement about the expected timelines. One that is clearly stated for EE and another that seems to just be a general timeline. If they were including the paper PNP applications after January 1st to be processed in six months then I would think that some January applications would have at least got their AOR numbers by now. My boyfriends application got there on January 19th and he still hasn't got anything from them. Although if they process them the same way as EE after the AOR is given then maybe there is still a chance that after the AOR it will move fast and still be processed within 6 months. All we can do is wait and see what happens. Those who applied after January 1st won't have anything to base a timeline on, they will be the ones that future applications will be looking at for a timeline.

If you applied on or after January 1, 2015:
Our goal is to process most complete applications received under Express Entry in six months or less.
We currently only have processing times for people who applied under the old system.
Processing times tell you how long it took Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to process applications in the past. Since Express Entry is a new system and not enough applications have been received yet, processing times are not available but we have committed to process applications in six months or less.

umair110

Jan 12, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Jan-15 (CIC REC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-Nov-14 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
21-May-15
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2-Jun-15 (In Process)
Med's Request
02-Oct-15 (Medicals ,RPRF and updated chart)
Med's Done....
15-Oct-15 (med done ) , 23-Oct-15 (med rec)
Interview........
Alhumdullilah Waived
Passport Req..
18-Nov-15, DM 19-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec-15
LANDED..........
5-March-16
hi guys plz help me in this matter i m bit confused

in january mid 2015 i sent my PR application to cic and thery received it on jan 22 2015 the problem is that i prepared my docs before a month of submitting and on 25 nov 2014 CIC has an update on IMM0008 form but as i told you i had prepared my docs before so i forgot to update my imm 0008

now another thing is that that an updated imm0008 has an ommision of question"Requested Visa Office " so in my case no information is missed in my imm0008
besides that i send a form which has Requested visa office question ...point is that there was nothing major changed in updated imm0008 rather than there is a minor ommision

so what you guys think that they might be returned my application package ? or they requested just a new updated imm0008 ? if some one has that type of experience plz share it

App Re: Jan22
Nomination date :30 nov 14
IELTS expire Date: 22 nov 15
Demand Draft Date: 08 jan 15

Regards ....

Gagan3466

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-11-2013
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-07-2015
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2015
LANDED..........
Na
Hello friends,
Jan 2015 applicants have started geting their AOR.

harrydhindsa

Star Member
May 23, 2015
i applied full application to mpnp this year january 2016, when can i expect the Nomination from the MPNP. ?
HOW MANY Months it will take >?