+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long might it take for a MPNP AOR ?

krazy_kh

Mar 22, 2015
My MPNP application was received at CIC Nova Scotia on 26th of January 2015 and so far I have not received my AOR. I have been religiously going through my junk and spam folder, and tbh getting a bit panicky now as its almost 2 months. Is this normal ? I shall be most grateful for any help. Thank you

properRR

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
it's normal. For pnp applications, it's not like what used to be a year ago(receive aor around 30 days).

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
People who submitted applications in October are just starting to get AOR now so the current wait time for AOR is about 5 months.

krazy_kh

Mar 22, 2015
So hopefully AOR is not connected to the expiry of form submission date to CIC correct ? I was getting worried because according to my nomination letter, my completed application must reach CIC no later than 6th April 2015 and thats just around the corner now

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
krazy_kh said:
So hopefully AOR is not connected to the expiry of form submission date to CIC correct ? I was getting worried because according to my nomination letter, my completed application must reach CIC no later than 6th April 2015 and thats just around the corner now
Apparently they stamp your application with the date they get it and as long as documents are valid on that day you are fine. So as long as your application is complete you should be fine. The scary part is that if anything is missing and they send it back to you then you can't just add the missing document and resend because by then your PNP and likely criminal checks will be expired or too old. This is the biggest concern me and my boyfriend have about his application. We went over everything 10 times but I have heard of people forgetting to sign in one place and having their application sent back to them. At least when it was only taking a month for AOR's most people would also get incomplete back within a month and still have time to fix the problem and resend the application before documents expired.

All we can really do is just wait and maybe think a little about a back up plan should the application come back as incomplete. My boyfriend and I have though of other options and have looked a bit into what will be needed for those options.

krazy_kh

Mar 22, 2015
oh my ...now I'm worried about my IELTS expiring . I too checked my application again and again before finally sending it but doubts start creeping up on you as time passes. I'll have a head of white hair from all this worry before I get to Winnipeg :'(

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
I believe pr process for Manitoba provision is faster than any other provision pr process..

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
krazy_kh said:
oh my ...now I'm worried about my IELTS expiring . I too checked my application again and again before finally sending it but doubts start creeping up on you as time passes. I'll have a head of white hair from all this worry before I get to Winnipeg :'(
I know its hard not to worry. But, why spend energy on something you can't change. Instead spend your energy on looking into options if your application comes back.

rckstar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
I received my MPNP Nomination on 20th March 2015, I have applied for police clearance certificate. it takes about 30 days.Should i wait for police clearance certificate or i should submit my PR application wihtout it.considering the processing time by CIC

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
rckstar said:
I received my MPNP Nomination on 20th March 2015, I have applied for police clearance certificate. it takes about 30 days.Should i wait for police clearance certificate or i should submit my PR application wihtout it.considering the processing time by CIC
I would wait and send everything in at the same time. If you send now you have to wait for an AOR before you can even send your police check. Then when you do send them the police check it could just sit there for a month or more before they even add it to your file.

Its always better to send a complete application with all documents even if you have to wait a while to get some documents rather than send it missing things and then expect them to add them to your file.

rckstar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Thank you Mbgirlfriend. Will sent It all together. Make sense.

What is the time taken now to get AOR. will it take a year from now to take get my pr ??

charissa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
AOR Received.
08-06-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-15
I thought I am the only one that's waiting. I have submitted my MPNP application to CIC and was received March 6, up to now I don't have any feedback. Stay positive!!! ;) ;) ;)

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
rckstar said:
Thank you Mbgirlfriend. Will sent It all together. Make sense.

What is the time taken now to get AOR. will it take a year from now to take get my pr ??
Right now its taking 5 months for AOR. There isn't really anyway to tell how long it will take now for PR because of all the changes to CIC with the new EE system. The start up of the Express Entry seemed to slow things down a little but now that its up and going the hope is that everything will speed up. Basically by making one part of the system more efficient hopefully the whole thing will be faster. I think a lot of it will depend on how complicated your application is. For example a person with a spouse and children may take more time than someone who is single and without any children.

rckstar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Thanks charissa and MBgrilfriend. My appliacation should be pretty simple, I guess. Hope they speedup the process.

Gagan3466

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-11-2013
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-07-2015
Interview........
Na
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2015
LANDED..........
Na
Re: How long might it take for a MPNP AOR

Hello friends,
All the best to you all for your applications. May god you all get PR soon.

My question to you people is, my file received at CIC nova scotia on 15 jan 2015. I have to wait for 5 months for AOR, what if my file is incomplete when i will get my appliaction back?do you people have any idea about after how much time they send incomplete files. Its been 72 days i have filed in my case if it would be incomplete, it would have received by me so far or not?As i am single applicant in my file , will it would be a difference in my AOR than others? And important thing what is the email id from which they send AOR , we can save that in our addressbook so it wouldnt go in spam or junk.
Thanks in advance friends
God bless you all.