+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long it takes to get second AOR

goodguy_inau

Feb 12, 2010
Hi guys

Its been 12 days I have send my full documents to local canadian cisa office, but I haven't get any response so far. My local visa office is Sydney,Australia. There no update in my E-cas status. Although I have track through postal department documents already received there 11 days ago. Please share how long it takes to get second AOR.

Thanks

pooja123

Feb 20, 2010
I also need same info for Buffalo, NY, USA office. My documents reached there 7 days back but no update?
Pls. share if anyone has info about it.

Thanks.

sunnyday

Aug 14, 2009
It looks like everyone has the same issue. My full application was submitted to Buffalo on Jan 22nd (that was when the postal dept) delivered the packet, but i still see no change in e-status and i haven't got the second AOR in mail.

Anybody who have received second AOR, it is been more than 2 months and have nothing from Buffalo. Are these guys really slow, one needs to have loads of patience to hear from them.

Good Luck !!
Sunny

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See, I know it becomes really frustrating when CIC does not acknowledges your packets sent to them. But some times due to postal service delay the AOR gets delayed but if your tracking confirms that it was delivered then do not worry. Wait for next week and update. I mean E-cas always never shows the true picture as its only updated on Monday's and Tuesday's