+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long it takes for cic to reply after summitting the final required doc. plz

sfkiyani1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2008
London
Re: how long it takes for cic to reply after summitting the final required doc.

hi,
Yes Kamran its true as you said when its written in the letter very clearly that Original documents so how can we submit the notarized copy. And I remember very well that when i filed my case at that time i did submitted the notarized copies of all my documents.
Inshallah we are either two or three steps away from our final stage and hopefully it won't take that long because the long waiting period after submitting the file is over, once they started processing then it takes less time. I will suggest you guys to update your time line on trackitt as well its easier to check over there as it keep counting the days for every case.

Best of Luck

Regards,
Saima

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HI KAMRAN

I have filed my case in nov 2005 from london I have done master degree in 2005 but I have submitted my original work experince letter even they didnt ask to submit the orginal work expericence letter only they ask me to submit the original IELTS which I submitted last week .

Kamran I have one more question from you I have done nikkah in nov 07 last year but I submit my wife documents
with ielts last week will it make any negative point that why I have submit my wife documents so late also did embassy ask you about ielts becuz if you submit ielts they your intrview is waived.

INSHALLAH HOPE FOR THE BEST

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HI KAMRAN
HOW LONG YOU ARE LIVING IN U.K WHY YOU R MOVING TO CANADA I AM SO CONSFUSED WHERE SHALL I LIVE UK OR CANADA WHAT DO YOU THINK WHICH COUNTRY IS BETTER.

sherman

Sep 10, 2008
Hi
There is no hard and fast rule but mostly applicants have recd their medicals after 40 -90 days of updating documents.

kamran2002

Star Member
Dec 4, 2005
saudia
Hi
saima and ali hopefully our messaging or discussion is very fuitfull for alll of us and our lot of points getting clear.
Now ali you ask about your documents intially when we submitted our application in that we submit everything but only photocopies not the original and that we done . After passage of time they start asking no.of things from you like they asked the ilets but in my case they didnt ask the ilets three months before we are in saudia arabia and we lived our five years last year i visited and then this year i came again and i got the admission in M.sc clinical pharmacy basically iam a pharmacist i.e they didnt asked me about the ilets if you did your master from u.k then they didnt asked you the ilets but does nt matter for your wife when u married at that time u just submit t your nikkah copie and her educational doucments no need for her ielts bcz if she is graduate she will get four marks and master she will five marks if you infromed latter to canada this will make no effect just your process slow down .
Iam living in glasgow and i passed my mob.no already if u further want any help i will do inshillah iam here student and u asked why i want to go bcz canada is a dream place infact lot of benefits which you later on here is too much hardship and problems i think you .
bye

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi saima and kamran

I hope you both are well I called kamran on phone we have chat let see I am waiting as well they send me the letter on 28 aug 08 to submit the documents in 30 days I have send the documents I am also in waiting list let see what happen I would suggest you to see www.immigrationboards.com on canada forum as well may be you will get some useful information .

regards
ali

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi kamran

we have a chat on phone and you said that after bachelor degree if you have work experience that will not count only that experience will count which you have after your master degree well I want to made this correction that if you have full time experience after your bachelor or master degree that will be countable in your work experience only that job has to be in the list of NOC.(NATIONAL OCCUPATION LIST).

kamran2002

Star Member
Dec 4, 2005
saudia
Hi
Ali and samina
Hopefully both are fine and inshillah we will hear soon a good news inshillah
meanwhile ali according to website and according to constultant you are right but actually this is not happened bcz i was refused in 2000 bcz of this workexperience and this is second time i applied thats why i told you that i have very vast experience
Bye

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi kamran

can you tell me excatly what happen to you in 2000 why they have resfused your case.

kamran2002

Star Member
Dec 4, 2005
saudia
hi
Every one i have a great news that i have been refused once again
Now tell me if u know any lawyer in u.k a good one who deal for canada i want to make a appeal
bye

sfkiyani1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2008
London

hi,
hope you guys are doing well. Just today been informed by my consultant that my letter of interview waiver and medical request has been received and need to summit medical with in 90 days. Hope to hear Good news from all of the applicants.

best of Luck
Regards,
Saima

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hi kamran
sorry to hear from you about your resfual what are the grounds of resfual .

congrats saima for your medical INSHALLAH hope for the best.

sfkiyani1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2008
London

hi,
Tanks Ali, hope everything in the medicals also goes well, i will be sending my medical by mid of November after coming back from my holidays.
Whats new at your end.

Best of luck
Regards,
SAIMA