+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long is it taking to get an ITA

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am wondering how long it will take to receive an ITA (considering all is ok). My profile went live on October 3rd, with a score of 454. Can seniors and successful express entry immigrants post the dates when their profile went live and when they received an ITA, along with their score? Might give us newcomers some idea of when to do what. Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'll get an ITA whenever there is a draw next with a cutoff of 454 or lower. The last 2 draws had a 450 cutoff and there hasn't been a draw for a while so the cutoff might creep upwards slightly for now but you are still well placed to get an ITA before 2015 is over.

All the best!

Richie....

Apr 15, 2015
That is right.

If you are lucky, it might be tomorrow.
You just missed the Oct 2 draw by a day....

Cheer up as liberals might come up with less stringent immigration policies.

Richie

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's hoping. While I want to get the good news of an ITA, the sooner the better, I am also nervous that I wont have time to complete all docs in 60 days. Mainly the FBI clearance and my spouse's WES/Educational evaluation which are not really in my control.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Requesting FBI clearance now. I don't know why you are now worried about WES. You are supposed to have completed this before creating an EE profile. But if you did not claim points for your spouse's education background and still got your current CRS score, then do not worry too much about it.

nz said:
Here's hoping. While I want to get the good news of an ITA, the sooner the better, I am also nervous that I wont have time to complete all docs in 60 days. Mainly the FBI clearance and my spouse's WES/Educational evaluation which are not really in my control.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nz said:
Have you claimed points for your spouse's ECA and do they count towards your score of 454? If not, you don't need the ECA. If yes, you'll need to have the ECA before you get your ITA else you'll have to decline any ITA you receive before getting the ECA.

On the PCC front, CIC is fairly generous nowadays and has been fairly consistently granting applicants additional time extension (up to 60 days) after post ITA submission to submit the FBI PCC. To avail this extension, you would need to provide evidence that you've applied for the PCC along with other documents submitted post ITA.