+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long for CPC-Mississauga to review additional documents?

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
We uploaded our additional documents about 6 weeks ago and have not heard anything since then. GCKEY says "submitted" and that our documents have been uploaded. Outland application. PA is from USA.

Is waiting 6 weeks for them to review documents normal? Should I contact IRCC and ask what is going on, or keep waiting?

How long should we expect to wait approx?

Last edited:

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Nobody can give you an answer on this, you may as well stop posting about it every few days.

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Nobody can give you an answer on this, you may as well stop posting about it every few days.
I think someone who has been through the same thing could probably give me a good answer. Surely someone else from CPC-Mississauga has been asked to upload additional documents at some point.

I only posted about this once before, so I don't think that qualifies as "every few days".

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I think someone who has been through the same thing could probably give me a good answer. Surely someone else from CPC-Mississauga has been asked to upload additional documents at some point.

I only posted about this once before, so I don't think that qualifies as "every few days".
It's different for everyone. I've seen some people have their documents reviewed the next day, the next week, on the due date, and months later. Some people don't hear back at all, and just get a DM/COPR/etc. email later on. That's why I don't think anyone can give you a satisfying response, because once they request something extra, it kind of falls out of any predictable timeline. You can certainly call and try to find out where your application is, though.

canadaguy238

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
It's different for everyone. I've seen some people have their documents reviewed the next day, the next week, on the due date, and months later. Some people don't hear back at all, and just get a DM/COPR/etc. email later on. That's why I don't think anyone can give you a satisfying response, because once they request something extra, it kind of falls out of any predictable timeline. You can certainly call and try to find out where your application is, though.
Thanks, yeah calling is a huge hassle though and they probably won't tell me anything. The last time I called I was on hold for a whole hour just to speak to someone that barely knew anything. I guess we will keep playing the waiting game.

deisand

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Thanks, yeah calling is a huge hassle though and they probably won't tell me anything. The last time I called I was on hold for a whole hour just to speak to someone that barely knew anything. I guess we will keep playing the waiting game.
I ended up sending another webform request asking them to confirm that they got my document because I had one sent via mail by a police department. Hopefully that'll jostle something.

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
That's great that you uploaded it again. I submitted an updated documents for my PA last month using webform and after a week they replied to me via email confirming that the documents was received. Hope that you'll get your reply soon. Did you provide your application #, UCI # etc? Check your email address as well.

Mcosta

Feb 15, 2019

I sent also additional documents 5 weeks ago an I didn’t hear yet , just ghost update 1 week ago

Reactions: canadaguy238