+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long dose it take after medical

aliahmed.nypd

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i want to now what is the exact process after medical and how long dose it take and is there any case who got rejected after medical.....

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
aliahmed.nypd said:
hi i want to now what is the exact process after medical and how long dose it take and is there any case who got rejected after medical.....
There is no exact time of process but on minimum ground 2weeks and on maximum just before 1week starting your course.

Yes, there are some cases but on rare:

1. If your medical report does not meet the criteria of High Commission than they may ask you for further test

or

2. Refuse your case depend on the seriousness of your Medical report.

aliahmed.nypd

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so that means they can only put medical reasons no other reasons like you will not come back to your home country and etc
and there is another Q gerry visa drop box has issued me 2 computer numbers 1 when i sent them the passport 1st time and 2nd time when i resubmitted my passport after medical so on which computer number will they update my status on

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
aliahmed.nypd said:
so that means they can only put medical reasons no other reasons like you will not come back to your home country and etc
and there is another Q gerry visa drop box has issued me 2 computer numbers 1 when i sent them the passport 1st time and 2nd time when i resubmitted my passport after medical so on which computer number will they update my status on
If such things has to been happened than they wont offer you medical call.

All the verification is done before issuing you medical call.

I believe the first number you have allotted by gerry's will be used as your documents are send on that number first.

More authentic details only gerry's service center can give . . You should call them for this query

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliahmed.nypd said:
hy...
i hv also applied through gerry visadrop nd nw waiting for medical... plz tell me, how they'll ask for medical? nd how mch it costs?

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliahmed.nypd said:

usually after 4 weeks you get visa..but it varies case to case.medical doesnt mean visa but chances are high after medical