+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does WES take

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all hope you can help me with your experience with WES. I got my Bachelors Degree evaluated by University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies. On the advice of another forum member I sent my Australian Chartered Accounting qualification to WES. They received the documents (Certificate copy from me on 29 Dec), and transcripts from the Chartered Accountants directly on 30/Dec.

From your experience what is a reasonable length of time to expect to receive my assessment? Thanks for your replies.

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
JoacRy said:
Hi all hope you can help me with your experience with WES. I got my Bachelors Degree evaluated by University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies. On the advice of another forum member I sent my Australian Chartered Accounting qualification to WES. They received the documents (Certificate copy from me on 29 Dec), and transcripts from the Chartered Accountants directly on 30/Dec.

From your experience what is a reasonable length of time to expect to receive my assessment? Thanks for your replies.
It took mine about 4 weeks to come back

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
JoacRy said:

The reasonable lenght of time would be between two to four weeks. (Source: From my own experience :))

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for that. I ask as depending on the result, I may be able to claim an extra 20 points if as this forum member suggested I claim '2 or more degrees, diplomas'...'. Apparently he or she has the same qualification and successfully got PR.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
james89 said:
From them receiving my documents, it took 2 weeks for them to complete the evaluation.
Wow that is really fast. Will look out for it in the next 2-4 weeks.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:

From the day my package was delivered to them, it took exactly 9 days for the evaluation to be complete and further 3 days for the report to be delivered to me in India.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
JoacRy said:
Wow that is really fast. Will look out for it in the next 2-4 weeks.
To be precise, it took exactly 12 days for me :)

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Took 15 days last month including to and fro courier

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for your answers. Based on this it seems like I can expect to receive my assessment by about the 14th or 15th of January. I applied for the 'Regular' (not Express Post Delivery) so I guess it may be a few days later than that.