+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to reschedule a test date?

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Hi, a query for anyone who had to reschedule their Citizenship test date - how long did it take to get a new date after you emailed them with the request? Is there a quick turnaround for this or do you not hear back from them for a few days/weeks?

Thanks

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi, a query for anyone who had to reschedule their Citizenship test date - how long did it take to get a new date after you emailed them with the request? Is there a quick turnaround for this or do you not hear back from them for a few days/weeks?

Thanks
From what I have read on the forum about 6-8 weeks!

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017

Thanks
would it possible to elaborate bit what happen with your fist test ,, I am the live example of re-schedule a test with IRCC ,, and I am confirming if you did not attend your first event for no valid reason ,, you have a long hassle to go throw ,, I had to withdraw my application and re-apply because I just arrive late on my first test , and they had no intention to re-schedule me for any near date ,, I waited for 5 month ,, than I had to give up and file a new application
if you need any help let me know ,,

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks for your replies. I did not miss the test, my test has been set for about two weeks from now but I can't attend so I emailed them to ask them to reschedule it. I don't mind waiting to sit the test but I'm just wondering how long it takes them to actually reply to your request to change the date, as the test is in two weeks and sometimes when you email CIC you don't hear back for months, if at all

rir170814

Nov 26, 2017
Thanks for your replies. I did not miss the test, my test has been set for about two weeks from now but I can't attend so I emailed them to ask them to reschedule it. I don't mind waiting to sit the test but I'm just wondering how long it takes them to actually reply to your request to change the date, as the test is in two weeks and sometimes when you email CIC you don't hear back for months, if at all
Just wondering which email address did you use to email them? The one where you got the AOR from or another one?

Afri

May 3, 2017

Thanks
Hi, we had test date on 1 Nov 2017 and didn’t attent due to my mother’s death on same date,and inform cic about the reason to miss test. Still waiting..

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
I had sent them an online request and it took them six weeks to acknowledge the receipt of my email.

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks Stef, do you mean you sent an online request to change the date of your test and it took them 6 weeks to acknowledge it, or was it a request fro something else? Did you miss the test before they replied?

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks Stef, do you mean you sent an online request to change the date of your test and it took them 6 weeks to acknowledge it, or was it a request fro something else? Did you miss the test before they replied?
I sent them my travel dates in advance so that they would not schedule me for test while away. It worked for me but it took them ages to acknowledge the receipt of my online request.

Wondergirl

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sk
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
Citizenship 31/10/2917
AOR Received.
12/14/2017
I sent them my travel dates in advance so that they would not schedule me for test while away. It worked for me but it took them ages to acknowledge the receipt of my online request.
Hi Stef how did u contact them i was planing to tell them that i will be away can u send me email add or how i can contact them thanks