+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to receive Invite after Draw is announced

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi There- Regarding the #draw 192 (CEC) that happened on June 10th 2021. My score is 388 and the draw was for anyone above the score of 368 with the tie-breaker rule. It more than 36 hours past and I haven't received the ITA yet. I do not see any updates in my profile as well. Any one who has received the ITA's for this draw.# 192 (CEC). Please advise.
Did your profile says you’re eligible for CEC?

jaisairam9

Jun 12, 2021
Yes it does. It mentions "You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply. " and that I meet the minimum entry criteria.
Does the profile specifically mention eligibility for CEC. I don't see anything like that. Please clarify.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Does the profile specifically mention eligibility for CEC. I don't see anything like that. Please clarify.
If you check your profile status page and scroll down you will see which stream you’re eligible for. If you’re eligible for CEC and if your profile was created before the draw you should have received ITA. Most probably you’re either not eligible under CEC or you may have made a mistake in creating your profile

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
In todays Draw - Score was 484 mine 489 still I have not get ITA, when I can expect ITA i am stressing out does it really take 24 hours?????

thanks

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

cbaran

Mar 23, 2023
In todays Draw - Score was 484 mine 489 still I have not get ITA, when I can expect ITA i am stressing out does it really take 24 hours?????

thanks
Any update for your application? I am still waiting around 15 hours passed

Last edited:

cbaran

Mar 23, 2023
Is there any chance that I filled my application wrong or anything? Application status says submitted and profile infos says transmitted. And also it states that I met eligibility criteria but I am worried that after 15 hours still did not get any message. Any advice?

Last edited:

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Is there any chance that I filled my application wrong or anything? Application status says submitted and profile infos says transmitted. And also it states that I met eligibility criteria but I am worried that after 15 hours still did not get any message. Any advice?
Lot of like us waiting same status for everyone just keep us posted. This seems it will take more than a 24 hrs it seems.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Guys it take anywhere from 1 to 24 hours to get the Invite. If your score is above the cutoff you will get a Invite

cbaran

Mar 23, 2023
Guys it take anywhere from 1 to 24 hours to get the Invite. If your score is above the cutoff you will get a Invite
Almost 19 hours passed and did not get any invite. I am wondering what can possible go wrong?

- Status says submitted and I am in the pool
- I met eligibility criteria with 486 points from CEC

Only thing is that my UCI number starts with CAN, I was reading other forms and it says that if it start with CAN process is not started yet. So, when I am in the pool is it expected not to have UCI number but temporary one? I am trying to understand if my application is not proper or it is.

sampaul

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Almost 19 hours passed and did not get any invite. I am wondering what can possible go wrong?

- Status says submitted and I am in the pool
- I met eligibility criteria with 486 points from CEC

Only thing is that my UCI number starts with CAN, I was reading other forms and it says that if it start with CAN process is not started yet. So, when I am in the pool is it expected not to have UCI number but temporary one? I am trying to understand if my application is not proper or it is.
Don't worry. You are all good. CAN means candidate. once you get the invitation, CAN part will go.

I am on the same boat waiting for ITA.

cbaran

Mar 23, 2023
I got it after around 30 Hours later. So for those who will be nervous during this period, you will get it so if your status is submitted and documents are transmitted, and also status says you meet eligibility criteria. You will get the invite