+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to receive Invite after Draw is announced

Puneet93

Oct 14, 2020
Wanted to know did you get your ITA? I have a similar situation today? If yes, then how much time did it take? Today someone told me it may take 2/3 days.
Bro, we in the same boat. The cut off is 471 and my CRS is 476 and still waiting for the ITA. Presumably, it's automated but I am surprised that it does not do it right away.

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
Bro, we in the same boat. The cut off is 471 and my CRS is 476 and still waiting for the ITA. Presumably, it's automated but I am surprised that it does not do it right away.
Hi Puneet - I received it today morning. Hope you did too! Good luck.

Sahil318

Sep 12, 2020
Wanted to know did you get your ITA? I have a similar situation today? If yes, then how much time did it take? Today someone told me it may take 2/3 days.
Yes, I did get my ITA, wait upto 24hrs and you`ll definitely get the GOLDEN EMAIL if you are not at the minimum CRS. So just sit back and enjoy this achievement. :)

jobsenski

Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone,

With today's bumper draw I'm sure it will take a bit of time for the e-mails to go out....

I had 478 points and submitted my profile on Nov 7th. So I'm assuming I should be pretty safe to get an invite....

Interested to see if anyone has got one yet?

Raghu_n

Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

With today's bumper draw I'm sure it will take a bit of time for the e-mails to go out....

I had 478 points and submitted my profile on Nov 7th. So I'm assuming I should be pretty safe to get an invite....

Interested to see if anyone has got one yet?
Still waiting! and have 490 points. I submitted my profile last night, and the recieved a mail saying its successfully submited today at 3am. Will I be getting an invite in the next draw?

PS: all the best with yours! you should be getting it for sure within 24 hours

Drumheller2

Nov 13, 2020
Still waiting! and have 490 points. I submitted my profile last night, and the recieved a mail saying its successfully submited today at 3am. Will I be getting an invite in the next draw?

PS: all the best with yours! you should be getting it for sure within 24 hours
I'm in the same situation. Submitted last night.

Reactions: Raghu_n