Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
Which section are you checking? Are you checking the "You do not need biometrics.." section? If so, that message never goes away and it is normal.
What you should check is the top info section. Where it says Biometrics Number, Date applied, Expiry Date. Do you see info under those headers?
Yes I have checked But biometric expiry date etc is still blank

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
Yes I have checked But biometric expiry date etc is still blank
That is weird. Most people, including myself, got it updated on the same day we got our biometrics. You should contact the VFS. CIC is very lazy when it comes to responding to Web Form. Contact the VFS instead and explain your situation to them as they are the one sending your biometrics.

Reactions: Msbrar

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
That is weird. Most people, including myself, got it updated on the same day we got our biometrics. You should contact the VFS. CIC is very lazy when it comes to responding to Web Form. Contact the VFS instead and explain your situation to them as they are the one sending your biometrics.
Brother I’m going to New Delhi for again biometric what will hall lets see,I believe vfs did some mistake

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
Biometric instruction letter is valid for only 30 days or more

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi brother could u help me plz realted to biometric update in gckey account.

I have applied for study permit Canada on 25 May 2019.i got biometric instruction letter on 27 May and I gave my biometric on 31 May in New Delhi vfs global.

Same day I got email from vfs side with tracking id . I checked it on vfs website which shows your biometric has been sent in vac New Delhi for processing on 3 june.

When even I check my gckey account which show biometric is not update still. I sent email to cic as well as I use webform. I don’t get any response What can I do for this next help plz .nearly 40 days has gone I’m in panic.Apply under SDS
Hii you did't get correspondence letter in which they tell about validity of biometric

G.s.kaur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
E
Hii you did't get correspondence letter in which they tell about validity of biometric
even i didnt get any email from vfs on they day of biometric to track it but may aget told me on 11 june when i got notification in in cic account, that my biometric and medical is updated and they sent me correspondence lettr after that i didnot get any respond

Reactions: Msbrar

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
E
even i didnt get any email from vfs on they day of biometric to track it but may aget told me on 11 june when i got notification in in cic account, that my biometric and medical is updated and they sent me correspondence lettr after that i didnot get any respond
Any update on ur file