How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

Randhjobran

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Applied offline on 28th March
File under process 1st April

Medical passed on 9th April
Acknowledgments letter on 10th April
I applied offline on 28 march and got visa on 11 april but still in biometric box they are saying no need. I m puzzled as they update everyone's biometrics before visa.

Randhjobran

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
After how many days you got your acknowledgment letter?Cause I am still waiting.
Well,i dont know bcoz i gave them email id of my agent and moreover i link my paper application with cic after receiving message from vfs that your passport has been dispatched.

manireddy45

Apr 1, 2019
Review of eligibility===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results ===You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents=== We do not need additional documents.
Interview ===You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ===We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check ===We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what i see in my gc key, can anyone please explain what does this mean...Applied on april 5th sds offline bangalore, biometrics on the same day and upfront medical...
Thank you in advance

Sharanjitsingh

Apr 13, 2019
Jalandhar
Review of eligibility===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results ===You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview ===You do not need an interview.We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics ===We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check ===We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision ===Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is what i see in my gc key, can anyone please explain what does this mean...Applied on april 5th sds offline bangalore, biometrics on the same day and upfront medical...
Thank you in advance
Wait for 2 more days and ur decision is update soon

Reactions: manireddy45

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019

Thank you in advance
Might take few days, as march 28 and later SDS Online applications are still pending. Tonight processing times will be updated for indians. We will get a clear idea once they update it.

Reactions: manireddy45

Nikhil_p

Apr 15, 2019
My Visa timeline :
Applied : 28th march 2019, Online, SDS
29th March: Biometrics collection letter
2nd April: Biometrics at VAC Bangalore
(No update about application in between)
11th April (8:40 AM) : student acknowledgement Email
12th April : Medical Pass, Correspondence Letter, Status updated to approved and Original Passport Request

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
My Visa timeline :
12th April : Medical Pass, Correspondence Letter, Status updated to approved and Original Passport Request
Congrats Bro and all the best for your future :)

Reactions: Nikhil_p

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
My Visa timeline :
In your student acknowledgement email which visa office it was processed?
It should say at the bottom of the email message.