+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

pericherla19

Apr 14, 2019
Guys, can anybody tell me the post graduation work permit for a 2 year course(16 months actual duration of study) according to the new rule 2019? I heard that only the actual duration of study is considered

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
What is the reason for refusal?
This is my 3rd Time Canada Rejection (SPP1), (2University Category) !
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom travel&tourism 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only.
Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections )

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Omg thats sad reason?
This is my 3rd time rejection bro ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom travel&tourism 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections ...)

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
This is my 3rd time rejection bro ! Got 3rd rejection today (University Category) !
2year job experience.
(This is my situation.. I am totally fed up with these rejections ...)
May be you should have addressed the refusals showing strong ties to your country like showing properties on your name and convince the Visa Officer in your S.O.P that you will return to your home country after finishing your course. In Listening or Speaking try to get 7 or more [easiest compared to writing and reading sections], since they are asking language abilities too. Also choose a course which is related to your educational background and work experience [not just any new course which is not related to your academics or work, up till now]. If you don't want all this mess try Australia. My brother got 69/90 in PTA [he never got all 6 bands in IELTS wrote twice, he said preparing for ielts twice made PTA easy]. Took some education loan and showed some good financials around 30 lakhs fixed deposit [his university fees is around 25-26 lakhs]. Also paid 1st year fees of 13 lakhs. His visa for Aus got approved under 5 mins. Hope this helps you. Good luck

Reactions: karnan