+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Same to u bro..keep in touch.. please intimate if u get any info..TIA
Yss suree .. u ll get ur visa within two dys now hopefully :)
I just scrolled all the threads and came to a decision that its taking 10 days for the letter to arrive from the day it reaches IRCc delhi ... mine is 9th day my file reached delhi on 28 march zz
Fingerss crossed... m eagerly waiting for the letter as m unable to link my profile online .

Ramansonu

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Yss suree .. u ll get ur visa within two dys now hopefully :)
I just scrolled all the threads and came to a decision that its taking 10 days for the letter to arrive from the day it reaches IRCc delhi ... mine is 9th day my file reached delhi on 28 march zz
Fingerss crossed... m eagerly waiting for the letter as m unable to link my profile online .
My file also reached on 28 th march but i didn't receive any letter or any othe info

Kamaldeep55

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
I just got an email with the application number and the uci number which I can use to link my offline account to online and I successfully linked it...the status shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"..how about yours
Can u share the pic of that

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone have any idea, biometrics validity letter comes only to those whose visa is going to be approved or its random?

aarveer

Apr 9, 2019
I had applied using SDS Online. The application has gone to IRCC Bangalore which I got to know from the VFS Email. Intake is Fall 2019. There have been no updates in the CIC status and I’m confused how many days will it take ? Atleast it should say “passed medicals” by now. Anyone got any idea ?

Applied - 23 March
Biometrics letter - 24 March
Biometrics done and updated - 28 March

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Does anyone have any idea, biometrics validity letter comes only to those whose visa is going to be approved or its random?
Its not random each and every person who has submitted their biometrics, will receive biometrics letter irrespective of the decision made. By the time they issue this letter, they most probably made a decision to approve or reject [within 1-2 working days after the arrival of biometric correspondence letter, most people get a reply from IRCC]

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
I had applied using SDS Online. The application has gone to IRCC Bangalore which I got to know from the VFS Email. Intake is Fall 2019. There have been no updates in the CIC status and I’m confused how many days will it take ? Atleast it should say “passed medicals” by now. Anyone got any idea ?

Applied - 23 March
Biometrics letter - 24 March
Biometrics done and updated - 28 March
check page 5 of this thread, one person who applied SDS online on 19th march got the medical update on 6th april. So you might receive it today or tomorrow. Don't worry :)

Reactions: aarveer

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Since may intake students should apply for visa before April 1st as per CIC Website. There might be a surge in the number of applications in the last 2 weeks of March. Hence the delay...

Reactions: aarveer