+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

navnoorgrewal

Mar 18, 2018
No updates.
It’s surprising to see a lot of people here are still waiting for more than 2 weeks and CIC is reducing processing time.

I am guessing next week will be busy for people on this thread. There will be updates.
University category.

Anirudhnyg

Apr 2, 2019
Tell me if u get any response hv u get biometric correspondence letter
Can you share what the correspondence letter looks like? I was only sent a biometrics collection letter and the Biometrics Number was updated on my account same day of submission.
There has been no communication since then.. only medical was marked as passed .. hope the decision gets processed soon.

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Can you share what the correspondence letter looks like? I was only sent a biometrics collection letter and the Biometrics Number was updated on my account same day of submission.
There has been no communication since then.. only medical was marked as passed .. hope the decision gets processed soon.
Was your process offline or online?

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Family details and using passport Information
I just got an email with the application number and the uci number which I can use to link my offline account to online and I successfully linked it...the status shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"..how about yours

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
When
I just got an email with the application number and the uci number which I can use to link my offline account to online and I successfully linked it...the status shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"..how about yours
when did u apply? And when u received this email?