+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a study visa under SDS

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
You are supposed to upload the eMedical form in your application; you have done the right thing by sending a webform. They should update your application with the eMedical, however you might face delays due to that.
Thank you for your response! I directed the IRCC Webform to the New Delhi Visa Office. SDS applications are processed by the New Delhi Visa Office?
Also, considering that the eMedical Information Sheet was not listed as required document, I assume it shouldn't pose as severe a problem as it seems?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for your response! I directed the IRCC Webform to the New Delhi Visa Office. SDS applications are processed by the New Delhi Visa Office?
Also, considering that the eMedical Information Sheet was not listed as required document, I assume it shouldn't pose as severe a problem as it seems?
If you filed SDS, then upfront medicals is a mandatory requirement, what did you put under that section ?

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
If you filed SDS, then upfront medicals is a mandatory requirement, what did you put under that section ?
There wasn't any section in my application like "Proof of Medical" or anything. I am applying to Québec and have a CAQ, could that be a reason why I didn't have a separate section to upload my eMedical Information sheet?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
There wasn't any section in my application like "Proof of Medical" or anything. I am applying to Québec and have a CAQ, could that be a reason why I didn't have a separate section to upload my eMedical Information sheet?
I have replicated the application in my GC key account. When done as if I'm travelling to Ontario, the medical test section shows up. If I fill the application form as if I am travelling to Quebec, the medical test section is not to be found. This is despite the fact that they require it, and they also ask you if you have done such a test in the questionnaire.

I honestly don't know what's happening, but you have completed the form as requested, and have sent a webform to them. Then you have done all that you can. Hopefully, it doesn't create an issue, this is very weird.

Reactions: wmw_MTL19

wmw_MTL19

May 28, 2019
I have replicated the application in my GC key account. When done as if I'm travelling to Ontario, the medical test section shows up. If I fill the application form as if I am travelling to Quebec, the medical test section is not to be found. This is despite the fact that they require it, and they also ask you if you have done such a test in the questionnaire.

I honestly don't know what's happening, but you have completed the form as requested, and have sent a webform to them. Then you have done all that you can. Hopefully, it doesn't create an issue, this is very weird.
Thank you so much for your efforts in verifying this! Greatly appreciate it! Yes, it is indeed surprising that this difference exists for Québec. Hoping for the best and I hope the Visa Office reverts soon.

jj1234

Nov 21, 2018
You are supposed to upload the eMedical form in your application; you have done the right thing by sending a webform. They should update your application with the eMedical, however you might face delays due to that.
Hey Selvakk i sent webform to embassy right now i just got a DONOTREPLY message from them as stating canadian privacy act what does that mean and ofcourse it been 61 calender days since my biometrics what else can i do?

Sandeepk4

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Hey Selvakk i sent webform to embassy right now i just got a DONOTREPLY message from them as stating canadian privacy act what does that mean and ofcourse it been 61 calender days since my biometrics what else can i do?
Hi did your medical got updated or not?
I think there are many applicants who applied on 29th April and still waiting
M also one of them
But my medical got updated on 13th June

jj1234

Nov 21, 2018
Hi did your medical got updated or not?
I think there are many applicants who applied on 29th April and still waiting
M also one of them
But my medical got updated on 13th June
my medical was updated thy stated i passed my medical on 14th may and i applied on 29th april since then its under process and background check

jj1234

Nov 21, 2018
Is

Is your review of eligibility started?
yes the eligibility review is under process even background check and i have sent a webform and thy sent me a DONOTREPLY mail telling about Candian privacy act and dont know will thy reply the mail or not

Sandeepk4

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
yes the eligibility review is under process even background check and i have sent a webform and thy sent me a DONOTREPLY mail telling about Candian privacy act and dont know will thy reply the mail or not
I am thinking of withdrawing a file?
Is this good choice as 64 days are passed