+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take to get a response for a TRV

Agora0810

Jan 25, 2023
My brother applied for a TRV. He had even purchased a return ticket in August. The IRCC sent him for fingerprints in another country. Four months later, he is yet to receive a response.
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive feedback for a TRV after fingerprints?

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
My brother applied for a TRV. He had even purchased a return ticket in August. The IRCC sent him for fingerprints in another country. Four months later, he is yet to receive a response.
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive feedback for a TRV after fingerprints?
Waiting periods varies. Each country has its own application processing time-frame. You can check the IRCC website for your country's waiting period. I have been waiting for a little over 9 months. Yes, its worrisome. Maybe send them a reminder? But first be certain you have not exceeded your country wait period then use a web-form. Good luck mate.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
If the processing time has passed what mentioned on the IRCC Processing times page on the below page
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Then you can can raise an IRCC web form.

For e.g. The current processing time in India is 122 days which is about 4 months so if I don't get a result by then, I'd raise an IRCC web form.

Currently in Qatar, its 229 days which is about 7 months.

Provide as many details as you can like why is the trip important and so on.

Reactions: Lito00

Lito00

Jul 19, 2020
If the processing time has passed what mentioned on the IRCC Processing times page on the below page
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Then you can can raise an IRCC web form.

For e.g. The current processing time in India is 122 days which is about 4 months so if I don't get a result by then, I'd raise an IRCC web form.

Currently in Qatar, its 229 days which is about 7 months.

Provide as many details as you can like why is the trip important and so on.
The thing is that they keep increasing the waiting time for Qatar now more than 300 days im really upset and dont know what to do .
Shall i withdraw my application and reapply from my home country or its dangerous to do that ?