+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for OINP to go from "Decision In Progress" to "Approved/Rejected" status?

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Hi All, Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream -I am still waiting for DIP to change to approval. I just want to know if I will get mail when it is approved. I keep checking the portal, and every time I do, I have to clear the cache and reboot my system to check.
Someone in another thread mentioned that he got an email when he was approved a couple days ago!

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
I was going through my OINP (JOFW) again and saw that when I was filling out my educational history, I mistakenly chose a doctorate instead of a degree. Although all of this about the school and degree earned is correct, do I need to contact OINP for corrections? I submitted my application over 150 days ago, but it is still DIP after asking for additional documents.

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
I was going through my OINP (JOFW) again and saw that when I was filling out my educational history, I mistakenly chose a doctorate instead of a degree. Although all of this about the school and degree earned is correct, do I need to contact OINP for corrections? I submitted my application over 150 days ago, but it is still DIP after asking for additional documents.
It will not hurt to inform oinp.
I have also crossed 150 days + with current status as DIP.
Timeline:
Applied- 18th June, 2023
Assessment-19th July, 2023
DIP- 24th oct, 2023

did not receive any status change emails from oinp, i just randomly check in couple of days. I do not see any message on portal on any additional information that they might need. Do they post a message or send email?

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
Timeline:
Applied- 18th June, 2023
DIP- 24th oct, 2023

did not receive any status change emails from oinp, i just randomly check in couple of days. I do not see any message on portal on any additional information that they might need. Do they post a message or send email?
Yes, I got a message to check the portal for an update and was asked to update my status again.

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
What is the difference between Assessment and Decision in Progress?

My profile has been in DIP for almost 2 months now but the Assessment stage was very fast (like just 7 days or so)

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
Timeline:
Applied- 18th June, 2023
DIP- 24th oct, 2023

Today I got an email that my application had been approved, and some minutes later I got the nomination certificate and other letters after 154 days. Portal still showing DIP. I wish you guys all the best.

syedsirat

Nov 16, 2023
OINP Employer Job Offer – International Student
EOI Submitted: 28 Apr 2023
Invited: 15 Aug 2023
Submitted: 26 Aug 2023
Assessed: 26 Oct 2023
DIP: 27 Oct 2023
Still No Update after that X