+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it take for OINP to go from "Decision In Progress" to "Approved/Rejected" status?

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Hello brother my file status also change on oct 30 2023 now its in DIP, You know how long it take to change to final decision and if we got any email conformation or we have to check on portal on daily bases? because i never got any email update after i submit my file not even when my file status change from submitted to assessment stage!
I got no email as well, need to log in to check every day.

15th Aug ITA
Assessment - Oct 17
DIP - Oct 24
Nomination - Waiting

Gadouuu

Sep 25, 2023
Hello brother my file status also change on oct 30 2023 now its in DIP, You know how long it take to change to final decision and if we got any email conformation or we have to check on portal on daily bases? because i never got any email update after i submit my file not even when my file status change from submitted to assessment stage!
When did you submit?

Gadouuu

Sep 25, 2023
Hopefully we hear something this week, they send out email when you are approved. What is your noc? Which stream?

melmi

Dec 28, 2023
Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker
18 Aug 2023 - submitted
05 Oct 2023 - assessment
09 Nov 2023 - request for information
18 Nov 2023 - decision in progress

still waiting

draval

Dec 30, 2023
I wonder if anyone in the 20th Jun ITA has received approval yet? I have been waiting for 6 months, and my work permit will expire soon (Jan 04, 2024).

Attempted to call and send emails to the office, no response. It is so frustrating to wait without any updated information.
Im in the same boat, submitted may, job offer stream, was asked for clarification from employer in june. DIP since then! Im wondering if I should ask the MP. My visa doesn't expire until 2025 but still would like an answer, 6 months seems like a lot!

yvon1010

Nov 16, 2023
Im in the same boat, submitted may, job offer stream, was asked for clarification from employer in june. DIP since then! Im wondering if I should ask the MP. My visa doesn't expire until 2025 but still would like an answer, 6 months seems like a lot!
I have called MP for it. However, MP officer stated they only deal with cases about work permits and contact the IRCC office, but not with the Ontario immigration nomination program. asked me to call MPP, but MPP stated "I can't do anything about it".

draval

Dec 30, 2023
I have called MP for it. However, MP officer stated they only deal with cases about work permits and contact the IRCC office, but not with the Ontario immigration nomination program. asked me to call MPP, but MPP stated "I can't do anything about it".
Ohhh, Im actually worried it has taken so long

yvon1010

Nov 16, 2023
tbh, if you have to submit additional docs, it means it will take a long time. Some people may need to wait for 10 months.

draval

Dec 30, 2023
tbh, if you have to submit additional docs, it means it will take a long time. Some people may need to wait for 10 months.
Ok makes sense, the thing is it is getting rather close to the expiry of the pgwp and then the time it will take for ee, I really don't know how to plan ahead now

yvon1010

Nov 16, 2023
Ok makes sense, the thing is it is getting rather close to the expiry of the pgwp and then the time it will take for ee, I really don't know how to plan ahead now
we are in the same boat. it is very frustrating that there is nothing we can do and just wait. all of us work so hard and want to move a step forward, but applications are still in DIP without further info.