+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long does it normally take in Vancouver from DM to receiving the oath letter?

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
I applied under old rule last year in March. My oath invitation came 6 weeks after my test. DM was one day after the test. The oath was then 4 weeks later. Officially they told us after the test it will take 3 - 5 months for oath invitation.

maryj12565

Mar 9, 2018
I applied under old rule last year in March. My oath invitation came 6 weeks after my test. DM was one day after the test. The oath was then 4 weeks later. Officially they told us after the test it will take 3 - 5 months for oath invitation.
Good evening!

So after you got the DM letter, you waited 6 weeks for the interview?

Thank you my friend!

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Good evening!

So after you got the DM letter, you waited 6 weeks for the interview?

Thank you my friend!
Decision Made obviously occurs AFTER the interview.
No, she waited 6 weeks after the interview to get the oath invitation, which indicated the ceremony was 4 weeks later, so all in all 10 weeks between the test and the end of the process.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Decision Made obviously occurs AFTER the interview.
No, she waited 6 weeks after the interview to get the oath invitation, which indicated the ceremony was 4 weeks later, so all in all 10 weeks between the test and the end of the process.
Thank you, yes.
Interview - one day later DM - 6 weeks later oath invitation via email - 4 weeks later oath - three days later application for passport - 10 days later received new passport in mail