+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW LONG DOES BC PNP TAKE?

Braykhna Khan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hello Friends,

My CRS Score is only coming down to 460 so I will be applying for PNP soon now. Can someone tell me how long does it take? My passport and work permit expires in April 2024 and I have to get everything done before that. Some people say it takes a few weeks and others say it takes months. So, I am really confused.

EdytaM

Feb 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,

My CRS Score is only coming down to 460 so I will be applying for PNP soon now. Can someone tell me how long does it take? My passport and work permit expires in April 2024 and I have to get everything done before that. Some people say it takes a few weeks and others say it takes months. So, I am really confused.
Because it always depends on how lucky you get ;) I waited 2 months for my PNP nomination

Elliott18

Feb 1, 2023
The processing time for British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) applications can vary depending on a number of factors, including the category under which you are applying and the volume of applications received by the program.
MyHealthAtVanderbilt Login
As of 2021, the BC PNP processing time for some categories can be as short as a few months, while others may take several months or longer. It is important to note that processing times are subject to change and may also be impacted by factors such as COVID-19 or other external circumstances.

It is recommended to regularly check the BC PNP website for updates on processing times and to consult with a qualified immigration professional for specific and up-to-date information on the program and the process.

Last edited: