+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long did you wait for your PPR after medicals?

SD

Star Member
Jan 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanh said:
Hi SD !
Any good news ? I am waiting to see you getting PPR since i had my medicals one month after you did . All the best will come to you soon .
Hi All,

Good news for me!!!!! Got PPR via email yesterday evening!!!!!!

Good luck to you guys as well. Will pray that you get yours asap.

SD

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SD said:
Hi All,

Good news for me!!!!! Got PPR via email yesterday evening!!!!!!

Good luck to you guys as well. Will pray that you get yours asap.

SD
Congratulations, SD! BTW, where's your visa office?

Burlington

Jun 18, 2010
Emcool00 said:
Congrats.It means you are almost there.With regard to PPR you may have to consider postal delays that is assuming that it is coming by

post.It may be a good idea to keep watch at the post office that serves your area.We are at the same visa office. When and where did you

do your medicals.I am expecting PPR as well though no changes to my ECAS status for now.Please keep us posted.All the best.

hello:

Thanks for the response, I did Medical in lagos Nigeria March 18th 2009. I believe the PPR should come by email but will also keep eye on the local post.

Will definately keep you updated.

All the be y'all.

lovebb

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Burlington,

Could you let us know where your DMP sent your medical result to? Thank you!

nn000

Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
27-05-2009
AOR Received.
09-06-2009
Med's Request
13-05-2010
Med's Done....
08-06-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010
LANDED..........
13-07-2010
I got PPR 13 days after medicals sent to Ottawa. My CIC office is Buffalo.

inder_gugu

Jul 12, 2010
can any body help , I have submitted my medicals on 24 march , then after 10 days they ask again for re exray (locotic view ) , i submitted my remadicals and passport on 20 april but till now no news it's damn frustrating and application status is showing "In progress'' .......what should i do its almost 4 months

inder_gugu

Jul 12, 2010
SD said:
Hi All,

Just want to get everyone's opinion on how long each of you waited to get your PPR after you completed medicals. I know there are some offices like India where the PPR is requested alongwith medicals, in that case - how long did you wait to hear from them after you finished your medicals?

This includes furtherance / PPR / Passport with visa stamps

Can I please have some different inputs here?

Also can you plse mention which visa office it was?

Tx
SD
[/can any body help , I have submitted my medicals on 24 march , then after 10 days they ask again for re exray (locotic view ) , i submitted my remadicals and passport on 20 april but till now no news it's damn frustrating and application status is showing "In progress'' .......what should i do its almost 4 months ]

romalliv

Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 20, 1009
Doc's Request.
Jun 19, 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 9, 2009
IELTS Request
Nov 19, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 4, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 5, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Pk09 said:
mine 11nth month going on nd still waiting for ppr. there r no of factors depending in ppr issuance like source country your background military service criminal records etc
Hi,

Hoping I can exchange notes with you. I am the principal applicant and I am 100% sure there is no problem with my police certificates. My worries is my spouse who is currently in the police service since 1990's and he had cases before charged to him which were all service connected. But all these cases had been cleared already and submitted to embassy as part of the supporting documents.

Is this the reason why it's been almost 6months now and we still have not received the PPR?
We are so very worried on this. Please comfort me.....