+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long did Entrepreneur Program ME/Criminal check notice after CSQ???

micasky

Jul 25, 2015
I have received my CSQ from Quebec provincial since October 2014 and then the application to Federal is November 2014. No matter I have not receive the file number until now but immigration fee by CIC is deducted on March 2015.

With my friend saying they have already passed interview, taking CSQ and get file number after 3-4 months. Afterwards, they only spend not more than totally 8-13 months to finish ME and criminal check and finally landed to Canada Quebec.

So, I want to enquiry how often the process time spend after the CSQ/file number issue? Many thanks to your feedback!

Ajindersidhu

May 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 June 2014
AOR Received.
11 June 2014
micasky said:
I have received my CSQ from Quebec provincial since October 2014 and then the application to Federal is November 2014. No matter I have not receive the file number until now but immigration fee by CIC is deducted on March 2015.

With my friend saying they have already passed interview, taking CSQ and get file number after 3-4 months. Afterwards, they only spend not more than totally 8-13 months to finish ME and criminal check and finally landed to Canada Quebec.

So, I want to enquiry how often the process time spend after the CSQ/file number issue? Many thanks to your feedback!

When were you applied for csq. I applied un june 2014 and still waiting....

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micasky said:

Processing time at CIC depends on which country you are applying from (just as the CSQ processing time did).
Unfortunately, there's very limited data to rely on for the Qc entrepreneur program:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/entrepreneur-que.asp

Have you now received your file number? If not, you can send a CSE (case specific enquiry) to CIC.

Did your friend apply from the same country, under the same program, with *exactly* the same qualifications/financial details/family composition? If not, you can't compare your applications.

Self-employed/entrepreneur programs have extremely long processing times. Under 5 years is generally considered fast.