+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how long did canadian embassy reply for the application made here in the phil.

makx

Oct 8, 2012
hi anyone can help me to answer my questions? I have already send my complete application and documents on canadian embassy in manila.. I'am a direct hire as Room Attendant in Holiday Inn. I just want to know how long did Canadian Embassy will respond on my application if it is denied or approved... I'm here in Philippines and its my 1st time to apply for a working visa.

lianacona

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
96--
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-07-2012
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012 Sent to CEM:..: 31-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused, October 12, 2012
makx said:
hi anyone can help me to answer my questions? I have already send my complete application and documents on canadian embassy in manila.. I'am a direct hire as Room Attendant in Holiday Inn. I just want to know how long did Canadian Embassy will respond on my application if it is denied or approved... I'm here in Philippines and its my 1st time to apply for a working visa.
Hi!

After you filed your complete application requirements to CEM, you will receive a letter of acknowledgment in about 10 days. Also included is an instruction for you to have a medical exam within 15 days after the receipt of that letter. So, you should go for a medical exam in any of their designated medical clinics. If there are no problems, you can expect the result of your app after about 4 months from the date of filing. You can open the Canadian embassy website in Manila for more info.

makx

Oct 8, 2012
lianacona said:
Hi!

After you filed your complete application requirements to CEM, you will receive a letter of acknowledgment in about 10 days. Also included is an instruction for you to have a medical exam within 15 days after the receipt of that letter. So, you should go for a medical exam in any of their designated medical clinics. If there are no problems, you can expect the result of your app after about 4 months from the date of filing. You can open the Canadian embassy website in Manila for more info.

Hello thanks for the info but what is CEM? I'm not familliar with that. I have passed my complete application and requirements for temporary working visa on Canadian embassy last Sept. 19, 2012 then they received it Sept. 21, 2012 and until now they don't have response about my application. My auntie told me if i have received any response coming from embassy let me now her my application no. so that my employer can follow up my application for visa.

lianacona

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
96--
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-07-2012
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012 Sent to CEM:..: 31-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused, October 12, 2012
The acknowledgment of your application by the Canadian Embassy-Manila is medyo late. Anyway, you will have your application number or UCI in their AOR or acknowledgment letter, so just wait until it comes.

iammikeywithy

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2014
AOR Received.
July 8 2014
Med's Request
July 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
july 28, 2014
ask ko lang pwede ba ako sa mercan canada agency sa robinson galleria mag apply ng food counter attendant kahit na High school Graduate lang? i've been in the quick service restaurant before eto po yung mga experiences ko.

kfc-5 mos- endo
elixer cooperative- 9mos - resigned
Wendy's- 8 mos - endo
asiapro coop. -9 mos- resigned..

tingin nyo po makakapasa po ba ako dito sa mercan bound to canada? please sana matulungan nyo ako

out

Jun 23, 2012
iammikeywithy said:
ask ko lang pwede ba ako sa mercan canada agency sa robinson galleria mag apply ng food counter attendant kahit na High school Graduate lang? i've been in the quick service restaurant before eto po yung mga experiences ko.

kfc-5 mos- endo
elixer cooperative- 9mos - resigned
Wendy's- 8 mos - endo
asiapro coop. -9 mos- resigned..

tingin nyo po makakapasa po ba ako dito sa mercan bound to canada? please sana matulungan nyo ako
walang pinakatamang gagawin para malaman kung tatanggapin ka ng mercan ay dun ka na mismo makipag ugnayan. kung sakali ay makarating ka dun at may mga nalaman kang impormasyon at sistema pano mag aapply at ano ang kinokonsidera ay harinawa maishare mo din dito para sa kaalamang pwedeng ibahagi. basbas ng mahal na Dios ang sumaatin sa paghahanap ng kapalaran.

ahsirt_11

Oct 15, 2012
Here is my timeline: (Spousal sponsorship yung application namin)

Sept. 17, 2012 - pick-up of application
Sept. 19, 2012 - application received by CEM

No response until now. May ka batch din ba ako?