+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

Harshulk

Jul 19, 2019
I applied for Canada tourist visa and got refused where I applied for me my wife and my 2kids 1st kid is 3 year and 6 month and 2nd kid is just 6 months and I got USA tourist visa for me my wife and my oldest kid and I traveled alone in June for one month to USA where they give me limited stay there for one month and I didn’t did over stay there and return on dates as booked before arrived USA and when I applied for Canada TRV there was can+ in online application so I submit my documents as requested by them my travel history , our passports my marriage certificate and photos and we did biometrics and at the end we got refused but we made plan as my wife has her birthday on 18th of August so we thought of celebrating there with our kids because after that we have not have time because my 1st kid will start his schooling so what should I do now can you help me do I apply again if no then when should I reapply if yes then what should I do in New application

nupsa

Jun 17, 2019
my parents application timeline:

April 8 Submitted trv online
April 9 confirmation
April 10 biometrics letter
April 17 biometrics done
April 25 bio correspondence letter, same day they got approval and passport request!!!
did you get a letter of approval or was it that your final decision changed?

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I applied for Canada tourist visa and got refused where I applied for me my wife and my 2kids 1st kid is 3 year and 6 month and 2nd kid is just 6 months and I got USA tourist visa for me my wife and my oldest kid and I traveled alone in June for one month to USA where they give me limited stay there for one month and I didn’t did over stay there and return on dates as booked before arrived USA and when I applied for Canada TRV there was can+ in online application so I submit my documents as requested by them my travel history , our passports my marriage certificate and photos and we did biometrics and at the end we got refused but we made plan as my wife has her birthday on 18th of August so we thought of celebrating there with our kids because after that we have not have time because my 1st kid will start his schooling so what should I do now can you help me do I apply again if no then when should I reapply if yes then what should I do in New application
It's well my brother, there is still hope. Meanwhile, all you need to do when reapplying is just to put all important documents that shows you have ties in Nigeria. But did you receive the message in your email or cic account?

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I would still recommend including financial evidence along with evidence of other strong ties to their home country.

For CAN+:
Each applicant must scan the US visa + entry stamp(s) and include them in the cover letter + request for CAN+ processing

Reactions: toyinsco

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I would still recommend including financial evidence along with evidence of other strong ties to their home country.

For CAN+:
Each applicant must scan the US visa + entry stamp(s) and include them in the cover letter + request for CAN+ processing

harie____

Jul 31, 2019
Student visa
APPLICATION SUBMITTED: 9 july 2019 along with the biometrics(paper based application)
Got logged in cic. gc. ca
on 19 jul got update that we are processing your background check
on 25 july. got my medicals cleared
on 30 july got the biometrics validation letter
How much time it could take to hope for the final decision?
hoping a positive response!! Fingers crossed

Prash_96

Jul 24, 2019
Student visa
APPLICATION SUBMITTED: 9 july 2019 along with the biometrics(paper based application)
Got logged in cic. gc. ca
on 19 jul got update that we are processing your background check
on 25 july. got my medicals cleared
on 30 july got the biometrics validation letter
How much time it could take to hope for the final decision?
hoping a positive response!! Fingers crossed
Bro under sds??

MJAFS

Jul 19, 2019
Hi all,

I have received correspondence letter regarding biometrics validity yesterday. The application status states Approved and I've received an eTA. Does anybody know if the biometric validity letter suffices for the boarder agency to give me the study visa? Or shall I wait for an introduction letter?

Prash_96

Jul 24, 2019
Hi all,

I have received correspondence letter regarding biometrics validity yesterday. The application status states Approved and I've received an eTA. Does anybody know if the biometric validity letter suffices for the boarder agency to give me the study visa? Or shall I wait for an introduction letter?
Bro please share your timeline

MJAFS

Jul 19, 2019
Applied 22nd July
Biometrics 25th July
Correspondence letter 30th July
Waiting for introduction letter???
Does anyone have similar timeline?
Thanks
M

MJAFS

Jul 19, 2019
I just checked their cic account daily and noticed it was approved for both of them

Hi there,

Can you please help me with some clarification...? I've applied for a study permit and TRP on the 22nd. I've received correspondance regarding biometric validity and the status of my application is now Final Decision: approved. How long do you think it will take to receive introduction letter? I have received an eTA. Does that mean that my study permit and TRP are approved?

Thank you very much for your support and cooperation.

Best
M

MJAFS

Jul 19, 2019
Hi there,

Can you please help me with some clarification...? I've applied for a study permit and TRP on the 22nd. I've received correspondance regarding biometric validity and the status of my application is now Final Decision: approved. How long do you think it will take to receive introduction letter? I have received an eTA. Does that mean that my study permit and TRP are approved?

Thank you very much for your support and cooperation.

Best
M
Hi again,

Following my previous message to you, received an e-mail saying that my application has been updated. However, there is no update in my account. Can you advice?

Thanks again for your support and cooperation
M

MJAFS

Jul 19, 2019
Hi again,

Just received my Study Permit!!!

I wish you all the best of luck in the process!!!

Best
M