+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

May 29, 2023
No, am confused and I wonder how they can send me BVL in 24april and make wait nearly 2 months for PPR whereas they could have sent both letters same time.

cannoodle

May 31, 2023
So I applied on April 13th for a study permit. gave biometrics on the 19th of April. passed medical on May 3rd. Received BVL on May 15th. Since then no update. Am scared :(

Reactions: Asmaamahmoud083

Triz

May 27, 2023
Guys My tracker was updated on the 27th of April and since then it hasn't been updated again, it's anyone facing the issues
Mine was updated 11th May,still waiting for their response.
This anxiety will be the death of me...wueeeh

Omar abdulazeez

May 25, 2019
I got the BVL for my mother super visa just today, there was no ppr, the tracker still shows background in process, no visa number. Anyone in same situation?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I got the BVL for my mother super visa just today, there was no ppr, the tracker still shows background in process, no visa number. Anyone in same situation?
Pretty much most applicants. They have been waiting for their ppr. Visa issuance number gets updated after 3-4 days. Follow it up later.

Can you share your complete timeline that will help us to make an educated guess.

_____chisom

Jul 18, 2018
Can I apply for study permit for my sister and be her sponsor. I am a permanent resident inside canada, my sister is 29 years old outside canada. is it possible to apply for her from inside Canada