+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Yes I am ! Timeline :
Submitted: 17 May 2022
Received BVL : 18th April 2023 ( together with visa details in online tracker )
Received PPR : 25th April 2023
All the best to you guys , your visa is on the way too.
thank you.
one last question before you go off n celebrate)
on the the tracker, before the last update and after - what was the statuses of your activity? 'bg check and eli'

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Guys do you know what I’m noticing from all this . I think the temporary workers are helping to clear the backlog of especially travel visas. The ppr’s this week have so far been travel visas. So I think good news is coming soon especially for all travel visa applicants.

DDA2211

Apr 19, 2023
Guys do you know what I’m noticing from all this . I think the temporary workers are helping to clear the backlog of especially travel visas. The ppr’s this week have so far been travel visas. So I think good news is coming soon especially for all travel visa applicants.
that’s true Latifa , especially backlog visit visas from 2021 and 2022 . Expect good news soon.

miel02

Apr 22, 2023
Why travel visas in your country is soooo long to approved? You guys applied last year and some of you applied in 2021?? In philippines, no one’s approval last longer for more than 3months. Either travel and student visas issues not later than 6months. Here in the philippines, when our application takes time to approved, we will cancel our application then resubmit again.

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Why travel visas in your country is soooo long to approved? You guys applied last year and some of you applied in 2021?? In philippines, no one’s approval last longer for more than 3months. Either travel and student visas issues not later than 6months. Here in the philippines, when our application takes time to approved, we will cancel our application then resubmit again.
Yeah Philippines processing time for a travel visa right now is 26 days while my country is 396 days. That’s why yesterday I said Filipinos are really lucky when it’s comes to Canada visa

miel02

Apr 22, 2023
Yeah Philippines processing time for a travel visa right now is 26 days while my country is 396 days. That’s why yesterday I said Filipinos are really lucky when it’s comes to Canada visa
I didnt know that. I thought 3months approval in the philippines is already too long. But i never know that in other countries its way longer