+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

miel02

Apr 22, 2023
i have an update, app tracker from the refused one. she is refused but her tracker indicated eligibility and bg check is in progress. now that she opened it again today, her eligibility is now completed but bg check is still in progress. and her application is already closed. so it means, whether refused or approved, tracker will appear completed eventually

Reactions: gudpples

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
i have an update, app tracker from the refused one. she is refused but her tracker indicated eligibility and bg check is in progress. now that she opened it again today, her eligibility is now completed but bg check is still in progress. and her application is already closed. so it means, whether refused or approved, tracker will appear completed eventually
Background verification dose not really mean by the tracker while bg checks I've saw people are approving Visa's but the point is who were refused as you mentioned she were have visa number etc that's worth rather then checking section?

miel02

Apr 22, 2023
Background verification dose not really mean by the tracker while bg checks I've saw people are approving Visa's but the point is who were refused as you mentioned she were have visa number etc that's worth rather then checking section?
we only received visa number when approved. but when your application is still in progress, we wont see a visa number yet.

Reactions: gudpples

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
we only received visa number when approved. but when your application is still in progress, we wont see a visa number yet.
No I don't think so. Because in my case I saw the visa number etc since I get my bvl so at that time my only bio was completed says tracker and the other stages are not started until next update eligibility completed but by is in progress yet.

miel02

Apr 22, 2023
No I don't think so. Because in my case I saw the visa number etc since I get my bvl so at that time my only bio was completed says tracker and the other stages are not started until next update eligibility completed but by is in progress yet.
yes because you applied i think 2021. but ours who are still in processing time, wont see a visa number yet. but yes your application is in good track already since you have visa number now

Reactions: MR0307

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
yeah so basically it means when status changes that application is moving but that doesn't guarantee an approval.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
yes thats correct
yeah, well that's not bad either... did you get an update under application history recently? I received on 21st April that we are reviewing documents, will let you know if need anything else, even though I didn't send anything. Could that mean they started working on application?

miel02

Apr 22, 2023
yeah, well that's not bad either... did you get an update under application history recently? I received on 21st April that we are reviewing documents, will let you know if need anything else, even though I didn't send anything. Could that mean they started working on application?
Yeah when it is still in progress, it means they are reviewing our documents. Mine’s updated on april 19th

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
i don't understand what you're trying to say in your explanation. sorry. please explain it elaborately. ircc will try not to change the status from in progress to complete if they know the application is refused? is that correct?
yes.

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
thats sad. do you know what country??
every individual paid for this application so ircc will oblige you a final stage/decision. they owe her that. whence the reason for the updated eligibility section on tracker site even though it had already been refused.
i thought to ask, would you also know if that person ever got a bvl?