+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How long after receiving the correspondence letter for biometrics, do you receive an answer?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Does anybody has any idea when VFS Canada resumes its office in India? I see Canada has extended its international border until 31st August. Is the reopening of VFS somehow co-relates to Canada opening its International border?

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
Does anybody has any idea when VFS Canada resumes its office in India? I see Canada has extended its international border until 31st August. Is the reopening of VFS somehow co-relates to Canada opening its International border?
Have you applied for a study permit or work permit? Which stream?

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
has anyone seen any approvals since receiving the correspondence letter?

Rokarkada

Aug 6, 2020
I had applied my WP application on feb 25th 2020 in India.. paper application.and then i linked it to online acount.. i had submitted my passport while submitting my WP application.
July 18th got medical request
July 30 medical test got passed
August 5th got my Biometrics Validity correspondence letter..
When will i get the approval letter for my WP.. any ideas..

Rokarkada

Aug 6, 2020
I had applied my WP application on feb 25th 2020 in India.. paper application.and then i linked it to online acount.. i had submitted my passport while submitting my WP application.

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I just got my biometrics validity letter yesterday. What next?
Sorry to mention but wait for another 3-4 months to get the final decision as that is the final step. If you are lucky enough you will get the decision soon.
There are many candidates here who are waiting post they received their Biometric Correspondence letter to hear the decision.

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Congrats. What kind of work permit did you apply for?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Real
Sorry to mention but wait for another 3-4 months to get the final decision as that is the final step. If you are lucky enough you will get the decision soon.
There are many candidates here who are waiting post they received their Biometric Correspondence letter to hear the decision.
Really, 3-4 months? Why do some people mention from 7 to 14 days? Is that how long it took you?

Sanita

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
My husband has applied for LMIA based work permit with job offer on 14 March 2020 and still no updat . My husband and I have done our bionetrics on 17 2020 march ( as we have a pnp paper based pr application on 20 Feb 2020 and we got an email to do the biometrics on 10 march ) we can see the biometrics on our pr application but we can't see that in our work permit online application. anybody has any idea how long would it take to get bionetric correspondence letrer? our representative has applied for us in canada . We are living in Australia.